Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Dear all,

FGU
    SFRPG ruleset v2.1.4.

In case of natural "20" during starship combat (attack roll), I got the following error :
    [9/14/2020 3:15:48 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_shipattack.lua"]:253: createChild: Invalid argument 1

I have the starfinder critical hit deck loaded, but it is not related I think (same error with table crit off in the option menu).

Let me know if more information are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by daevenar View Post
    Dear all,

FGU
    SFRPG ruleset v2.1.4.

In case of natural "20" during starship combat (attack roll), I got the following error :
    [9/14/2020 3:15:48 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_shipattack.lua"]:253: createChild: Invalid argument 1

I have the starfinder critical hit deck loaded, but it is not related I think (same error with table crit off in the option menu).

Let me know if more information are needed.
    Did you try unloading the crit deck and see if it goes away?
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Did you try unloading the crit deck and see if it goes away?
    I reproduced the problem after unloading the crit deck.
    I do not have the problem in case of natural "1".

I can reproduce the problem (error in case of natural 20) both from character sheet (gunner action) and from the starship combat tracker.

Confirmed issue only occurs in FGU. Works fine in FGC
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulci View Post
    v2.1.4 - removing a ship from the Ship Combat Tracker causes an error popup in the log.

Error log:
    "[9/2/2020 7:31:59 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_shipentry.lua"]:107: attempt to index global 'windowlist' (a nil value)"
    FGU
    SFRPG v2.1.4
    same problem for me when removing a starship (pc or npc) from the Ship combat tracker:
    [9/14/2020 5:43:06 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_shipentry.lua"]:107: attempt to index global 'windowlist' (a nil value)

I will be looking into the latest bug reports on ship related errors. There is currently a major update incoming and won't release until it's ready for testing. So may be awhile to see an update to these issues.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Is the encumbered effect supposed to auto-clear when encumbrance is no longer applicable or is it up to GM to remove it?
    I had 7 weeks of rations instead of 7 days and after I fixed that by entering quantity of 1 the effect remained on the combat tracker.

Effects like that one are not removed automatically. IIRC
    It only adds the "Overburdened" if you drop the character on the CT while they are Overburdened It does not seem to update anything after the drop.
    Last edited by madman; September 18th, 2020 at 19:15.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Hello all. I hope that this is the right place to post this. I noticed in my Starfinder Dead Suns game last night, that a creature with Critical Immunity, was still getting damage doubled on criticals. The Effects text appears correct on the monster (see screenshot below).

Immune 1.JPG

The "critical" damage type is showing up in combat log, so I assume the critical should have been prevented. Everything seems to be spelled and parsed correctly.

Immune 2.JPG

Is this a known issue? I tried the same experiment in my Pathfinder campaign, and the critical immunity seemed to work correctly. So I wonder if it is something in the Starfinder ruleset specifically.

There could be something obvious I am missing as I am not a programmer. Also, this was in FGU and not FGC.

When creating a starship, the user selects a frame which determines the HP and CT of the ship. But the HP and CT go up based on its (Increment) number every 4th level. This is not currently reflected in the Starships in the core rulebook. In addition to this defect, Starships do not have a placeholder to indicate its increment

DEFECT: Core rulebook PG 294 under "Step 2: Determine tier and Build Points"
    In a base frame stat block, the Hull Points entry also lists the HP increment, which is the number of Hull Points a starships with that frame automatically gains when its tier increases to 4 (and every 4 tiers thereafter).

For example. If the user was to build a Tier 9 Explorer class starship (55HP w/ increment of 10), it would have 75HP and a CT of 15 (75/5) due to its 2 increases..

Steps to reproduce issue..
    - Create a new starship in the PC ships tab
    - Set the Tier of the ship to Tier 9
    - Drag and Drop an Explorer class starship into the Frame
    NOTE: The HP and CT will be set to 55 and 11 respectively rather than 75 and 15

WORKAROUND: The user will need to copy the starship frame and manually adjust the HP and CT for the starships..
    - From the Starships tab, drag the frame you wish to use down lower into the starship list box to create a second version of that ship
    - Change the name of the frame to reflect its new level.
    - Change the Tier level to the new level of the frame
    - Change the HP according to the rules noted above
    - Change the CT according to the rules noted above.

Thread Information