DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    v2.1.4 - resize of the character window causes the 'class & level' box and the 'race' box to expand over the 'theme' and 'companion' areas.
    Attached Images Attached Images

v2.1.4 - Creating a Starship with less than Tier 1, for example Tier 0.25 (that is Tier 1/4 and 25 build points) causes an error every time you open the ship. It seems to create an empty entry in the build cost list, see attached image.

Error log:
    "[8/31/2020 6:26:44 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/charstarship.lua"]:87: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)"

When changing the ship to Tier 1, the error stops popping up. But checking the Build Point costs it seems to add an empty entry every time opening the ship anyway (without error).
    Last edited by Stigfinnaren; August 31st, 2020 at 05:48.

v2.1.4 - Starships counts Drift Engines minimum power unit requirement as power usage. It's just a minimum requirement and should not count as power usage.

v2.1.4 - removing a ship from the Ship Combat Tracker causes an error popup in the log.

Error log:
    "[9/2/2020 7:31:59 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_shipentry.lua"]:107: attempt to index global 'windowlist' (a nil value)"

v2.1.4 - Removing a system that takes power from a Starship does not remove it from the power calculation or the build cost or weapon list.

Edit: Ok, seems to be due to no automation. Removing a weapon does not remove it from the build cost calculation or the weapon list either.
    Last edited by Stigfinnaren; September 6th, 2020 at 20:12.

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Please note that while Weaknesses is a text box within an NPC record, the Weaknesses field is not parsing correctly (doesn't put the weaknesses onto the combat tracker's effects).
    Perhaps a good thing to add to Known Issues on first page?

A pretty simple fix would be to change the sDefensiveAbilities variable on line 461 and 1691 of manager_combat2.lua to concatenate the two fields (with a separating semicolon I assume) instead of just using the contents of "defensiveabilities".
    Code:
    local sDefensiveAbilities = string.lower(DB.getValue(nodeNPC, "defensiveabilities", "")) .. "%; weaknesses%; " .. string.lower(DB.getValue(nodeNPC, "weaknesses", ""))
    I have tested this on my system (with an NPC that I made via copy/paste as I don't own any NPC content with weaknesses) and it works, see attached.
    Also, just want to say that I love that it breaks out each effect into a separate entry. This is much better than the PF1e approach of putting all defensive effects into a single effect line.

--------

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Resizing the character sheet on the Main tab messes up the formatting of the Race and Class lines. The link button on Race goes behind the box for class and it generally just looks funky.
    This doesn't happen with 5e or Pathfinder rulesets.
    Also, I have fixed this long-standing issue with the main tab's UI. See attached.

--------

EDIT: i've removed the attachments since they'll be included soon
    Last edited by bmos; September 9th, 2020 at 14:10.

A pretty simple fix would be to change the sDefensiveAbilities variable on line 461 and 1691 of manager_combat2.lua to concatenate the two fields (with a separating semicolon I assume) instead of just using the contents of "defensiveabilities".
    Code:
    local sDefensiveAbilities = string.lower(DB.getValue(nodeNPC, "defensiveabilities", "")) .. "%; weaknesses%; " .. string.lower(DB.getValue(nodeNPC, "weaknesses", ""))
    I have tested this on my system (with an NPC that I made via copy/paste as I don't own any NPC content with weaknesses) and it works, see attached.
    Also, just want to say that I love that it breaks out each effect into a separate entry. This is much better than the PF1e approach of putting all defensive effects into a single effect line.

--------

Also, I have fixed this long-standing issue with the main tab's UI. See attached.

--------

not official patches
    Thanks, looks good to me until the real rule set updates..

There is currently a clean up in process with SFRPG to eliminate the laggy performance and issues with FGU. 2.1.5 will be coming out soon to address these issues. This may limit some functionality to nail down a base line for the code and then functionality will be added back in slowly over time. Thank you for reporting this bmos and glad for the solution as well.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Code:

--------

--------

not official patches
    Thanks I will look at the changes and get them into a update. (Probably will be 2.1.6 don't want to add more changes to what we have fixed for the lag that was addressed in 2.1.5 Update)
    I will includes then in the fixes Im making for the Spell parsing and NPC Spells.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Code:

--------

--------

not official patches
    Weekness field from the NPC sheet does transfer to Combat Tracker when a NPC is dropped. It is labeled as VULN.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information