5E Character Create Playlist

Token Rings for Monsters by CR

I've put together a set of token rings for D&D monsters in Fantasy Grounds/Fantasy Grounds Unity. These may be a bit more work than required, but I made a different ring for each challenge rating, so the players will naturally see different ring designs for the monsters they encounter. In general, the enemy rings are red. These are from Amaris D. Stiles's AD's Starter Token Frame Set on DM's Guild. Incorporated in the rings are Silver claw for gemstone (jewel mounts) from Jojo (jojo-ojoj) on Deviantart. I recolored the silver claws to be copper (low level), bronze (1-10), Silver (11-20), and gold (21-30).

Moderator: Removed until we know that these images can be distributed
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; July 28th, 2020 at 17:58.

Did you get permission to publish this?
    They look great.

pdzoch, do make sure you have permission from the creator before you start distributing their work.

Thanks for the reminders on permission. jojo's work is CC by attribution. I'm double checking with Amaris; she provided no restriction, but I will seek specific permission. Thanks for keeping me straight.
    Last edited by pdzoch; July 28th, 2020 at 18:24.

Blog Entries
    Note, when someone doesn't list their license, the law says that it means they retain full rights to their work, and therefore others can not re-use or redistribute it.

The DMsGuild explicitly states that artwork distributed there can not be re-used (without explicit permission).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I did receive permission today from Amaris to incorporate the selected artwork into this set and share for free as long as she continues to offer her original set as PWYW or Free. However, I've already replaced the artwork with my own and posted in a new thread. I appreciate her generosity and encourage others to take a look at her work.

Thread Information