STAR TREK 2d20

Error while using the IF conditional.

Hello, fellow adventures.

Unfortunetaly i'm again asking for help with problems.

As i speak, i'm trying to program something with a "IF" conditional. However, everytime i try to type the effect, the following error prompt in my screen.

https://pasteboard.co/JjDJ0wR.png

At the moment i'm using the full package overlay from Kelrugem (it's updated btw), and Live Hitpoints from constitution by Bmos.

Maybe it's some conflicting issue? I have no problem using IFT, NIF, NIFT or IFTAG, just especifically IF.

The file listed in the error message is not a file from me, it sounds like bmos's extension You can report in their thread, but maybe also test each single extension to see whether it is an error only occuring when both are loaded (then it would be certainly an incompatibility )

EDIT: I also answered finally in your other thread (I completely forgot, sorry ). Just in case, make sure you have the newest versions of the extensions

EDIT2: I just tested my extension and there it works, so either in bmos's extension or an incompatibility of both extensions

What is

SAVE: [LVL]
    adds the level to the save bonus?

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    What is

adds the level to the save bonus?
    good catch, normally yes, but only when you apply it from the actions tab. Then [LVL] gets replaced with a number, but when it stays like [LVL] then it won't do anything

Yep, just like Kelrugem said.
    It's in the tracker just for reference and rememberance of the player, but when he actually needs it, he pulls it from the actions tab.

Very cool, Thanks

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Just noticed this. Definitely my extension causing this, although the fix was pushed on July 11.
    If you're that far out of date (I improved a lot last month but pushed too many small updates), the update will have a lot of fixes
    Update it and you should have no more issues with this.

I update on Tuesdays now so I don't push too many versions, so there will be a marginally better version in a couple of days (but it's not worth waiting for, just minor things).
    Last edited by bmos; August 2nd, 2020 at 12:33.

Thread Information