5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    Yes Please!!!

Do you know any more about if you will start the game and when? How many players?

I have been reading the rules since 2e, but never found a group. I feel I am very aware of the rules but definitely a newbie at Fantasy Grounds. I learn fast though and just found FG University.

I think I would like to play a psychic or energy controller.

Thanks
    Michael

Depending on when its run, I would love to play. Supers is a favorite genre of mine.

I would be interested in learning to play.

Hah! I love how this thread just keeps on going... =)
    - The measure of a good GM is how well he can tell an entertaining story, not how hard he can beat his players into submission.

You want to point to another supers game (favorite genre of mine), I'd go look there.

Heh! I wish. I am keeping my eyes on this one like a hawk.
    - The measure of a good GM is how well he can tell an entertaining story, not how hard he can beat his players into submission.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKinister View Post
    Hah! I love how this thread just keeps on going... =)
    It breaks my heart. So many want to play, but no one wants to step up and GM or someone tries to convince a gm to run a game even though the gm want to be a player.
    Last edited by GrimmStories; September 27th, 2020 at 05:15.

Are there any resources out there for pre made adventures? I'm working on getting more experience as a player on FG Unitty. maybe when I feel like I know enough I would step up and GM...

I _think_ there are for MnM. Been a while since I looked though. Claremont, some DC stuff. Don't quote me though. Don't know FG well enough to say if its loaded in or not.

When I go to "Create Campaign" on the start up screen, there is no M&M choice. I suppose this means I have to add the M&M rule set to my installation of FG Unity. How do I do that?

(very new to FG)

Thread Information