DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Hay i am interested in playing. If you have at time then i am down to play. I,m in central daylight time by the way.

I'm also interested, in case a group is being formed.

Hey, just a wild guess, but there won't be a game since the original poster hasn't responded in awhile. So, unless you're offering to GM, please don't continue this dead thread.

I am certainly interested if this is still an opportunity. I have not been so lucky as to have played the game myself but have seen it played twice and quick study having played pathfinder 2e and DND 5e.

Interested in playing and trying the game out

I['m guessing that your group is full, but just in case, I've been wanting to try it out. Mostly because I GM more than play, and want to see how it runs

Id be down for learning a new game system especially if it is about superheros, depends on what days we can all play on.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmStories View Post
    Hey, just a wild guess, but there won't be a game since the original poster hasn't responded in awhile. So, unless you're offering to GM, please don't continue this dead thread.
    Please read the quote.

Ill play all though I am kind of noob if that is okay but I do have a character sheet ready and I want to learn how to play

Thread Information