5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Glad to know there is some interest! I'm gathering some details for you all and will post shortly.
    Fantastic! Looking forward to what you have in mind.
    - The measure of a good GM is how well he can tell an entertaining story, not how hard he can beat his players into submission.

Yup hope it aligns to my schedule. I am very excited to have all of us so enthusiastic about it.

Same! Warning though, I’m a total noob and probably will need a lot of help.

wel that is why i think a session 0 to build characters and meet/greet would be cool.

If there is room, I down to play depending on day.

This is exciting, just got an M&M book to look over the mechanics. Hope I can play.

I absolutely love M&M and can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Glad to know there is some interest! I'm gathering some details for you all and will post shortly.
    Totally looking forward to hearing more. Excited to play!
    Joseph1Leon

I’m super exited too! I just made a character, which I am sure has 30 things wrong with it, but it seems to be at least a good starting point.

Hey Rift,

Just checking in with you. Still interested in that M&M game? Or should we table this thread?
    - The measure of a good GM is how well he can tell an entertaining story, not how hard he can beat his players into submission.

Thread Information