STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Interest in Mutants and Masterminds?

Good afternoon All,

Just gauging any interest in a Mutants and Masterminds 3rd edition campaign... Specifically, start at low power (power level 5, or 75 power points). You just came into your powers/abilities, and crap hits the fan. We'll go from there. I'd like to have not more than one of each archetype, but I'm pretty open how to they could be built..:

Battlesuit
    Construct
    Crime Fighter
    Energy Controller
    Gadgeteer
    Martial Artist
    Mimic
    Mystic
    Paragon
    Powerhouse
    Psychic
    Shapeshifter
    Speedster
    Warrior
    Weapon Master

I would be interested in playing, depending on availability. I've looked over Mutants and Masterminds in the past, but was never able to join a group that was playing. I'm a lifelong RPGer and love trying new systems and games. I'd probably be most interested in playing an Energy Controller, Mystic, or Psychic. Looking forward to more information. Thanks.
    Joseph1Leon

I definitely have interest as I have never had a group go past 1 or 2 sessions. I would love to play something along the lines of a "warper" using teleport.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1Leon View Post
    I would be interested in playing, depending on availability. I've looked over Mutants and Masterminds in the past, but was never able to join a group that was playing. I'm a lifelong RPGer and love trying new systems and games. I'd probably be most interested in playing an Energy Controller, Mystic, or Psychic. Looking forward to more information. Thanks.
    Nice! I've learned to just jump right in. No time like the present! Since you were the first to respond, the table is wide open. Do you have a preference for one of those archetypes in particular?

I figure we could make the characters together if it is easiest. We could go through the generator. I can ask you some questions or run down a list of options. Or of course, if you would rather make your character on your own you are more than welcome to, I'll just have to verify that the character is within points and power level, etc

Quote Originally Posted by gaara6666 View Post
    I definitely have interest as I have never had a group go past 1 or 2 sessions. I would love to play something along the lines of a "warper" using teleport.
    That can definitely be arranged, and in more than one archetype! What flavor of "warper" appeals to you?

Wow this sounds fantastic! I haven't played M&M before, but I have played FG games. In superpower games I like going for more versatile roles like the gadgeteer, mimic, psychic or shapeshifter. Though if no one takes the role, it'd be a fresh experience to play a warrior/powerhouse type. I'm free on the weekends, and most nights other than Wednesdays.

Sounds great. I've not used Mutants and Masterminds on the Fantasy Grounds system, so creating characters together would be nice. Not to mention that it is always a nice way to get to know group members through the process. I think I would most like to play as a Mystic. I can start exploring options for that archetype, then put it together when we link up to create characters. Thanks for the opportunity to play!
    Joseph1Leon

I'd really like that. I even came up with the origin and backstory for him at work yesterday. Hoping to see this game come alive.
    Last edited by gaara6666; July 28th, 2020 at 15:32.

Interested in M&M (and superheroes in general). What day/time were you thinking of running the game?

Thread Information