5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Drag and Drop Does Not Copy Text

Hi Everyone,

I've been using the Pathfinder 2nd Edition ruleset for a while now, and never had any issues. But suddenly, whenever I drag a Feat from the Feat box and drop it onto the Abilities tab of a character sheet... the name of the feat copies over, but if we click the red box next to it there's no text. Even though there is full text in the source.

Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks.

I'd recommend issues specifically with the PF2 ruleset are logged in that forum. You're lucky I read this as it's in the general support forum with a generic title.

Feats need to be dropped in the "Feats" section, not the "Class Abilities" section of the Abilities tab (and also not the Rules & Abilities section), or pretty much anywhere else on the PC sheet and the chargen tracker, they'll be recognised as a feat and added to the Feats list.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information