DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    We tried doing exactly what is shown there, but literally nothing happens. Will have to look and try again I guess.

Thanks for helping!

You might try typing up exactly the steps you are following, including exactly where you are dragging from and dropping to. Maybe you're starting/ending your drag from a position unexpected by the developer of the feature; or doing things in a different order.

Alternately, it might be worth zipping up and posting the campaign folder to see if people have the same issue with the campaign on another machine.

Regards,
    JPG

The gif posted by Stephan in post #10 shows exactly the same steps we are doing when trying to drag crew onto the ship.

I'm not the GM so I don't have anything to zip up and share, but I can post more details when we are able to try it again.

Forwarded to superteddy to take a look at, to see if he can figure out the issue...

Regards,
    JPG

I've just tested this after ensuring I'm fully up to date on my client. The steps posted on the wiki and the .gif by stephen are correct. I had no issues adding characters to a ship after it was available on the partysheet. So I'm not sure what might be causing the issue you are running into. I would need more information or possibly see what was being done.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

We are having the exact same issue here. Doing all the steps just as described and the gif looks like exactly what we are doing. No crew can be assigned.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaman5695 View Post
    We are having the exact same issue here. Doing all the steps just as described and the gif looks like exactly what we are doing. No crew can be assigned.
    We solved it for us.... We were simply not dropping on the exact spot we needed to. Seems like you have to be very precise with where you drop the tokens. Accidentally discovered by just dropping in random places until it worked!

any hints as to what that exact spot is?

Not really... like I said, accidentally discovered by just dropping like crazy until it worked. Once it works, the player can reassign at will from his/her own sheet.

Ok, thanks for the advice. Been trying but not getting it. Maybe if something lit up when it was in the right place or if the whole box was a valid target.....

Thread Information