DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 45 of 45 First ... 35434445
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael1337 View Post
    There are containers in Pathfinder 2 that work a little different
    Would it be possible for Extraplanar Containers to support container like this?
    This has now been added.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    This has now been added.
    Awesome!

Thank you very much =)

Found a bug in the custom item generator that seems really easy to replicate.

A weapon that is not identified when added to the sheet that becomes identified later will have it's masterwork and magic bonuses to hit stack.

The method to recreate is to have a magic sword(+1 longsword) that is not identified. Add it to a character's inventory. It will automatically spawn the actions functions treating it as a masterwork. When it's identified later it will have +2 to attack instead of just the +1 it's meant to have.

Additionally, while it's no doubt been mentioned a dozen times before, the secondary enchantments still don't take. If I am to make a +1 Flaming Longsword it's just a +1 longsword, the 1d6 fire damage doesn't take.

Party Inventory Weight just got updated for compatibility with the new rulesets.

Hi, Is there a list of extensions that support PF2e? These look wonderful and I would love to use them in PF2E!

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Hi, Is there a list of extensions that support PF2e? These look wonderful and I would love to use them in PF2E!
    Yes! I have 8

1. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop
    2. click "search filters"
    3. set product category to pf 2
    4. search "bmos" in the search box

Thread Information