DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 38 of 45 First ... 283637383940 ... Last
    Wanted:
    Ideas for artwork for my extensions that don't have artwork yet.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/cra...2/view-profile

hi love your extenstions!

any idea why the Auto Crit and Fumble Tables would be throwing me this error every attack roll?
    Capture.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuto217 View Post
    hi love your extenstions!

any idea why the Auto Crit and Fumble Tables would be throwing me this error every attack roll?
    Capture.PNG
    Thank you

Are you using it alongside other extensions?
    Perhaps Kelrugem's extended automation which hasn't been updated yet for the latest ruleset updates?
    If not that one, have you tried without others?

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Thank you

Are you using it alongside other extensions?
    Perhaps Kelrugem's extended automation which hasn't been updated yet for the latest ruleset updates?
    If not that one, have you tried without others?
    That is the exact same error I get when using Kelrugem's extended automation. Unloading that extension stops the error from happening, at least for me it does.

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    That is the exact same error I get when using Kelrugem's extended automation. Unloading that extension stops the error from happening, at least for me it does.
    aha! in that case I'd recommend unloading Kel's extended automation extension until it is updated (i doubt it'll be that much longer, but it's hard to say).

Oh man... this one has hosed me. Even after pulling the Hit Margin extension, rebuilding my extension folder, disabling my crit confirms AND turning off nearly all other extensions, I still get this error on every attack using the latest version on PC for the Pathfinder 1 ruleset:

Script execution error: [string"scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"]:666: attempt to call field 'calculateMargin' (a nil value)

... (tiny voice) ...help?

UPDATE: Well, it's definitely conflicting with something in the mix. If I disable nearly every extension, anything that has to do with actions, I can bypass the error. At this point, would love to just get hit margins out completely, but something is sticking. I get the error even with Hit margins disabled. Good times...
    Last edited by crossbow57; July 26th, 2022 at 10:54.

Quote Originally Posted by crossbow57 View Post
    Oh man... this one has hosed me. Even after pulling the Hit Margin extension, rebuilding my extension folder, disabling my crit confirms AND turning off nearly all other extensions, I still get this error on every attack using the latest version on PC for the Pathfinder 1 ruleset:

Script execution error: [string"scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"]:666: attempt to call field 'calculateMargin' (a nil value)

... (tiny voice) ...help?

UPDATE: Well, it's definitely conflicting with something in the mix. If I disable nearly every extension, anything that has to do with actions, I can bypass the error. At this point, would love to just get hit margins out completely, but something is sticking. I get the error even with Hit margins disabled. Good times...
    As with the prior poster, you're running into Kelrugem's update being incompatible with the latest ruleset updates.

On top of that, Kel's extension is seeing Ammunition Manager and trying to call calculateMargin from it (but it doesn't exist there anymore). To help with this situation, I have updated AmmunitionManager so that it passes through that function to AttackMargins (when available). I'm sure there will be other issues as Kel's extension is basically rolling-back a bunch of ruleset stuff, but at least it'll fix that script error

I'd recommend checking Kel's thread in the future before running the updates, as he doesn't always have time to update ahead of time. He always posts to warn folks not to update when that happens.
    Last edited by bmos; July 26th, 2022 at 12:37.

Ooh, I must have missed where you said it was the Ammunition Manager, specifically. Would not have thought of that one. Seems to have done the trick for now - thanks again.

Oh, yes, sorry for the complications I am slowly updating my extensions, and it is seemingly gladly not soo much, just have to find enough time I try to update a bit more again later this day (so, I am on it, just a bit slow)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Oh, yes, sorry for the complications I am slowly updating my extensions, and it is seemingly gladly not soo much, just have to find enough time I try to update a bit more again later this day (so, I am on it, just a bit slow)
    Awesome *.*

Thread Information