DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 37 of 45 First ... 273536373839 ... Last
    Advanced Item Actions v1.9
    * Long resting now writes out remaining charges/count to inventory.
    * Potions and Scrolls now update inventory count with remaining use count when unequipping them (like wands did with charges).
    * Lots of code restructured behind the scenes to improve maintainability and compatibility.
    Click here to see raw code changes

Upgrade NPC Actions v1.22
    * July 2022 Ruleset Update Compatibility Fixes.

Live Hitpoints v2.7

Ammunition Manager v3.7

I've done some testing with the new ruleset updates and think the others should be compatible, but please let me know if you run into any issues.

The hit margin tracking of Ammunition Manager is now its own extension Hit Margins
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/693/view

Western Tennessee, near the Mississippi River
    Greetings again,

Per our pms, here is the image of what I have loaded and I have already described the issue. I pretty sure it is operator error, but unsure where.

Loadup.jpg

Thanks for any help

Quote Originally Posted by OldJarhead View Post
    Greetings again,

Per our pms, here is the image of what I have loaded and I have already described the issue. I pretty sure it is operator error, but unsure where.

Loadup.jpg

Thanks for any help
    Try without automatic halfling luck, generic actions, and polymorphism.
    And of course try without anything at all first, so you know whether you're just doing it wrong lol
    Last edited by bmos; July 14th, 2022 at 18:59.

Western Tennessee, near the Mississippi River
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Try without automatic halfling luck, generic actions, and polymorphism.
    And of course try without anything at all first, so you know whether you're just doing it wrong lol
    So, I tried it without all the other extensions and it still didn't work and then I sat and looked at everything and realized that the player loaded the effect from a supplement that I have installed (5E Automatic Effects). Well, needless of me to say that this is not a failure on the extension it is, as predicted, operator error!!!!

I have, as you can see from the time stamp, been thinking on this at all hours and it hit me to read more BOOM!!! It now works as it is supposed to, so now on to the next issue for my players!!!

Thanks again for responding.

Quote Originally Posted by OldJarhead View Post
    So, I tried it without all the other extensions and it still didn't work and then I sat and looked at everything and realized that the player loaded the effect from a supplement that I have installed (5E Automatic Effects). Well, needless of me to say that this is not a failure on the extension it is, as predicted, operator error!!!!

I have, as you can see from the time stamp, been thinking on this at all hours and it hit me to read more BOOM!!! It now works as it is supposed to, so now on to the next issue for my players!!!

Thanks again for responding.
    Hooray! Nice work diagnosing that

Sanity Tracker v1.8
    * Fix for changes to character sheet layout introduced in new ruleset updates.
    * Moved windowclass lua scripts into discrete files to improve error messages and allow code analysis.
    Last edited by bmos; July 17th, 2022 at 22:19.

Encumbrance Penalties v1.6
    * Updates for use with July 2022 ruleset update
    * Moved windowclass scripts into lua files to improve error messages.

Posted another new extension today (it's been a long time coming and is finally possible thanks to the new ruleset updates).
    Automatic Crit and Fumble Tables automates use of the Pathfinder critical and fumble decks community module which contain special crits for different damage types and special fumbles based on attack type.

Codebase is available here:
    https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Auto-Crit-and-Fumble
    Last edited by bmos; July 22nd, 2022 at 00:14.

Thread Information