STAR TREK 2d20
Page 31 of 45 First ... 21293031323341 ... Last
    I misunderstood the request, so here is the correct version as well:
    It's a Pathfinder 1e extension that heals 50% (rounded down) of your remaining HP on a long rest (min 1).
    Examples:
    character with 10 HP and 3 wounds heals 3
    character with 10 HP and 6 wounds heals 2
    character with 10 HP and 7 wounds heals 1
    character with 10 HP and 9 wounds heals 1.

It's actually an interesting house rule since it means the worse you're hurt the slower you'll heal.

Also another update to Ammunition Tracker:
    Ammunition Manager v2.5
    * 5E now counts arrows shot rather than arrows that miss (as per 5e rules). Thanks to Rivanknight220 for pointing this out.
    * 4E now rebuilds ammo picker list whenever weapon details are expanded.
    * 4E now counts ammo correctly even if weapon is fired through a linked power (requires "Power: Show item used" to be enabled). Thanks to kevininrussia for reporting this bug.
    Click here to see raw code changes
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bmos; August 19th, 2021 at 22:26.

Ammunition Manager v2.6
    * 5E no longer double-counts ammo before/after attacking. Attacks no longer allowed if no remaining ammo. Thanks to Rivanknight220 for pointing this out.
    * Ammunition items in inventory that are not carried or equipped will no longer be included in ammo selection list. Thanks to nephranka for suggesting this.

Customized Item Generator v1.6-hotfix.1
    * HOTFIX: improve layout of custom item generator window.
    * HOTFIX: visibility of GM notes field was not correct (players could see it). Sorry about that .

Item Durability v2.9-hotfix.1
    * HOTFIX: visibility of GM notes field was not correct (players could see it). Sorry about that .

Item Durability v4.4-hotfix.1

These updates are currently not available on the Forge as the Manage Craft screen is broken for my account.
    Last edited by bmos; August 22nd, 2021 at 12:46.

Customized Item Generator v1.7
    * Can now create wands/scrolls/potions from spells. Open a spell window and click Consumables at the top of the window.
    Last edited by bmos; August 27th, 2021 at 11:45.

Live Hitpoints v2.4
    * Selecting "+1 hitpoint" favored class bonus will now add +1 to Misc HP field. Thanks to SoxMax for implementing this.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Unfortunately, my Forge access is down at the moment so you'll have to wait to get the automatic update (although you can download from GitHub and install in your extensions folder the old-fashioned way).

Drain and Permanent Bonuses v1.2
    * Dragging a race to a new character will now add racial attribute adjustments to the perm bonus/penalty list
    * Various small code improvements.

Advanced Effects v1.4-hotfix.1
    * HOTFIX (Aug 24): Player visibility of effects added to items should now be correct for items that were always identified. Thanks to SoxMax for this fix.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Unfortunately, my Forge access is down at the moment so you'll have to wait to get the automatic update (although you can download from GitHub and install in your extensions folder the old-fashioned way).
    Last edited by bmos; August 27th, 2021 at 00:31.

Forge access restored!
    If you installed any of my 'manual updates' to your extensions folder, remove them from there and update your FG subscriptions so that the manual updates don't override the Forge ones.
    Last edited by bmos; August 27th, 2021 at 01:06.

Coins Weight v1.7
    * Add denominations for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy and Dungeon Fantasy RPG ("Powered by GURPS").
    * Add chat message with ruleset name if ruleset definitions are not found (to help in accurate requests).

Advanced Effects v1.5-hotfix.1
    * Code improvements from SoxMax.
    * When attacking via drag/drop, "ActionOnly" effects will be included where appropriate. Thanks to SoxMax for this fix.
    * HOTFIX Aug 28: fix rSource nil script error when applying lighting effects from effects window
    Last edited by bmos; August 28th, 2021 at 17:58.

Extraplanar Containers v1.4-hotfix.1
    * HOTFIX: improved compatibility with themes (thanks to SirMotte for pointing me in the right direction)

Encumbrance Penalties v1.3-hotfix.2
    * HOTFIX: improved compatibility with themes (thanks to [SirMotte](https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...60282-SirMotte) for pointing me in the right direction)
    * HOTFIX: potential compatibility improvement

Item Durability v2.9-hotfix.2
    * HOTFIX: improved compatibility with themes (thanks to [SirMotte](https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...60282-SirMotte) for pointing me in the right direction)

Sanity Tracker v1.6
    Last edited by bmos; August 31st, 2021 at 02:07.

Extraplanar Containers v1.5-hotfix.2
    * Items in mundane containers within extraplanar containers will no longer have weight counted unless equipped. Thanks to DCrumb for suggestion on how to fix.
    * Horse, Mule, and Donkey are now mundane container search terms.
    * Some code reduction
    * HOTFIX: Horse, Mule, and Donkey are now extraplanar container search terms instead of mundane container search terms.
    * HOTFIX: Weight issues with stacked containers.
    * HOTFIX: Fix 5E script error when changing item location
    Last edited by bmos; September 1st, 2021 at 12:22.

Thread Information