DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 29 of 45 First ... 19272829303139 ... Last
    Ammunition Manager v2.1
    * Revise labels and tooltips to improve intuitiveness
    * Change ammo search box into a dropdown list of all options
    Click here to see raw code changes

Last edited by bmos; August 13th, 2021 at 20:09.

Ok, I can't really figure out how to link ammunitions to weapons... Tried naming them "ammo" and "ammunition", tried drag'n'dropping them on the panel, tried getting'em on the weapon as if it were a container..... no idea :s

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Ok, I can't really figure out how to link ammunitions to weapons... Tried naming them "ammo" and "ammunition", tried drag'n'dropping them on the panel, tried getting'em on the weapon as if it were a container..... no idea :s
    I think you'll find v2.1 much easier. You have to set the Subtype field to Ammo or Ammunition, not the name.

Trying it up now.... still can't figure out (no tooltips, no names, no menus...)

ammunition.png
    Last edited by Asgurgolas; August 13th, 2021 at 19:52. Reason: added image

Trying it up now.... still can't figure out (no tooltips, no names, no menus...)

ammunition.png
    That isn't v2.1. I think you might have the extension in your extensions folder twice under slightly different names.

Hm. For some reasons it didn't want to update...once I deleted the extensions and re-updated it with the forge, it now works . Yay for me! And thank you, as always! (this is a very busy period for me and my brain is pretty much more fried than it usually already is)

Hm. For some reasons it didn't want to update...once I deleted the extensions and re-updated it with the forge, it now works . Yay for me! And thank you, as always! (this is a very busy period for me and my brain is pretty much more fried than it usually already is)
    Oh! You upgraded to Unity? Neat!
    If you have manually installed ext files for my extensions you should delete them because the ext files 'take over' from mine installed via Forge.

I did upgrade and today I held my first session on FGU. It was bad tho: FGU seems to be EXTREMELY heavy on our computers... both me and my players kept having freezes and hangs throughout the whole evening. If it wasn' t me being frozen, it was one of my players. And if he wasn't, it was another of them. Basically at least one or two people were frozen in time :F at any time

I did upgrade and today I held my first session on FGU. It was bad tho: FGU seems to be EXTREMELY heavy on our computers... both me and my players kept having freezes and hangs throughout the whole evening. If it wasn' t me being frozen, it was one of my players. And if he wasn't, it was another of them. Basically at least one or two people were frozen in time :F at any time
    this is slightly off topic, but I have had the same issues for a year, I pinned it to the fact that UNITY loads all the modules that are tokens or images, without your explicit permission (unlike classic, which you load manually), thus, you might not know it but it's loaded in all your token modules image modules and map modules without you knowing, massively bloating the runtime ram usage automatically

the only thing that can prevent this is removing many, or large image modules from your module folder temporarily

apologies to bmos, this is out of topic, just throwing Asgurgolas a bone, that might help his machine

Hi bmos, great work on all the extension.
    Probably user error but just added extraplaner containers via the Forge and don't see anything coming up against things like bag of holding. Doesn't seem to be anything in the extension folder which is probably the cause.
    Any ideas?
    Graphil

There are two secrets to life: 1) Don't tell everything you know...

Thread Information