DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 45 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last
    Since I haven't fixed the auto-rolls of Malady Tracker yet (i am working on it sometimes, but I'm struggling):
    Malady Tracker v2.7
    * Disable automatic rolls since they are not working correctly.
    * Code improvements and potential script error fixes.
    Click here to see raw code changes
    Last edited by bmos; June 28th, 2021 at 12:47.

Hi bmos.
    I saw your name in contributions on github for this extension
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nal-Amendments

I was wondering if there is a possibility to get the sharedamage and shareheal effects into one of your pathfinder extensions?
    It would be fun with shield other spell that is a pain without this effect.

Might be a bit difficult into getting it right.
    I think the damage should be split after dr, vulnerabilities, immunities etc. That damage is then not subject to dr, resistances, vulnerabilities etc. But I am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Hi bmos.
    I saw your name in contributions on github for this extension
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nal-Amendments

I was wondering if there is a possibility to get the sharedamage and shareheal effects into one of your pathfinder extensions?
    It would be fun with shield other spell that is a pain without this effect.

Might be a bit difficult into getting it right.
    I think the damage should be split after dr, vulnerabilities, immunities etc. That damage is then not subject to dr, resistances, vulnerabilities etc. But I am not sure.
    That's not something I have time for right now, but I agree it would be a useful addition.
    Shield other and other spells like that can be very easily forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    That's not something I have time for right now, but I agree it would be a useful addition.
    Shield other and other spells like that can be very easily forgotten.
    That is understandable. I am almost in awe of how much you already have done for us

Thanks! I don't like 5E much and PF2e has many compromises I am not wild about, so I'm trying to help keep PFRPG active on FG as long as I can

Thanks! I don't like 5E much and PF2e has many compromises I am not wild about, so I'm trying to help keep PFRPG active on FG as long as I can
    I'll gladly say that your extensions, as well as a few others, make a rule-heavy system like PF1 a blast to play on FG - so I think it's having the intended effect!
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post
    I'll gladly say that your extensions, as well as a few others, make a rule-heavy system like PF1 a blast to play on FG - so I think it's having the intended effect!
    100% agree

Have you considered offering to update the ruleset itself, that seems like something that would be the biggest impact.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Have you considered offering to update the ruleset itself, that seems like something that would be the biggest impact.
    No, but I would be interested in learning what that process involves.

The trouble is that I don't always have time to dedicate to these projects. Last year I got a bunch done because of the pandemic's effect on my business, but now I'm working a lot more and a lot of the issues I'm involved with are getting more active.
    I'm still maintaining everything and will continue to add functionality when I have time, but ruleset updates impact everyone and can't be disabled like an extension can.

EDIT: This is also why I have broken my extensions into pieces. I want to make it as easy as possible for SmiteWorks to integrate them into the ruleset if they choose to.
    Last edited by bmos; July 1st, 2021 at 22:15.

Aura Effect v1.4
    * FROMAURA effects that are set to off will not be removed automatically. This allows creatures that have saved against it to be immune regardless of movement.
    * PFRPG2 tag added to test functionality
    Click here to see raw code changes

Thread Information