FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 22 of 45 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    Upgrade NPC Actions v1.18
    * Add support for new PFRPG Spellbook Extended module from dllewell.
    * Support for other modules can be added by adding them to array_modules in replace_spell_actions() in upgradespells.lua.
    Click here to see raw code changes

Advanced Effects v1.4
    * Compatibility improvements/code cleanup.
    * Checking the "Action Only" box on an effect will limit that effect to attack/damage actions performed with that weapon.
    * Fix for extension showing up as available for use with other rulesets.
    * Should now function correctly with Kelrugem's FullOverlay Package without breaking IFTAG and other things in that extension. This is a temporary fix until Kel can incorporate compatibility as described here:
    * Added clearly-marked 'snippets' which should allow other extension to be made easily compatible with this extension (while continuing to work normally when this extension isn't loaded).
    * HOTFIX (May 20): Please redownload to fix conditionals (IF: (CUSTOM) and so forth).
    * HOTFIX (May 24): A few typos fixed.
    Last edited by bmos; May 24th, 2021 at 11:21.

Now we're cooking with Gas!

I'll endeavour to break it within the week.
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; May 19th, 2021 at 15:14.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Advanced Effects v1.4

* Should now function correctly with Kelrugem's FullOverlay Package without breaking IFTAG and other things in that extension. This is a temporary fix until Kel can incorporate compatibility as described here:

What do you mean with "should now function correctly, but it's a temporary fix?"

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    What do you mean with "should now function correctly, but it's a temporary fix?"
    Temporary fix because I hope Kel will add compatibility on his end. Doesn't mean much for the end user except that, as is, future Kelrugem updates may require changes from me to retain compatibility.

Temporary fix because I hope Kel will add compatibility on his end. Doesn't mean much for the end user except that, as is, future Kelrugem updates may require changes from me to retain compatibility.
    Present Kelrugem agrees to add compatibility, and past Kelrugem said he has experience in how to kick future Kelrugem's *** to recall him about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Present Kelrugem agrees to add compatibility, and past Kelrugem said he has experience in how to kick future Kelrugem's *** to recall him about that!

Ah, I mean future dual Dr Kelrugem :P

Ah, I mean future dual Dr Kelrugem :P
    hehe

I tried it out. It seems to work (as it doesn't disable IFTAG anymore and it does seem to work with items, but the "Action only" for weapons doesn't). But I'm happy anyways <3

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    I tried it out. It seems to work (as it doesn't disable IFTAG anymore and it does seem to work with items, but the "Action only" for weapons doesn't). But I'm happy anyways <3
    Interesting. ActionOnly is working for me.
    What effect are you applying action only to?

Thread Information