DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 45 First ... 7151617181927 ... Last
    CoreRPG Coins Weight v1.2
    I forgot to post v1.2 here when I released it, but that's okay because yesterday I pushed a couple hotfixes.
    * Ruleset will be checked when loaded and appropriate denominations will be loaded. See README.md or watch the demo video linked in the README.
    * HOTFIX April 9: fixed script error when opening Coins item sheet
    * HOTFIX April 9: allow denominations with zero weight to still have value totaled (such as with paper money)
    * HOTFIX April 9: use PFRPG/3.5E denominations in PFRPG2
    * HOTFIX April 9: cleanup code and improve documentation for easier collaboration and use by others

CoreRPG Extraplanar Containers v1.2
    * remove ruleset requirements as it should work in most rulesets
    * add extraplanar name detection for 'extraplanar' and 'weightless'
    * add mundane container name detection for 'container'
    * cleanup code and improve documentation for easier collaboration and use by others
    * fix mundane detection sometimes overriding extraplanar detection
    * fix visibility of weight fields behaving strangely when weight of container is zero
    * HOTFIX April 11: fix item sheet in 4E

I have also added demo videos to the readme files of both of these extensions.

Aura Effect v0.6
    * adding an AURA effect will now add FROMAURA effects based on current token positions
    * fix FROMAURA effects not being removed when 'parent' AURA effects is removed
    * code cleanup and use of more local functions
    Last edited by bmos; April 14th, 2021 at 20:24.

bmos,

Never mind I figured it out on how to use your extension. Sorry for bothering you.
    Last edited by Mallocor; April 11th, 2021 at 16:49.

Sorry for the Noob question but how do I open an extension file for editing?

Quote Originally Posted by JMPerlin View Post
    Sorry for the Noob question but how do I open an extension file for editing?
    We've all been there...

Make a copy of the 'amazing-extension.ext' file for safe keeping.
    Change the extension to 'amazing-extension.zip'
    Unzip and you'll see all the extension files in there.
    Reverse the process to recreate the modified .ext file.
    Be sure to zip up the contents of the extension file, not the folder.

Quote Originally Posted by JMPerlin View Post
    Thanks
    FYI: If you have unpacked extension, in folder with extensions it is read instead of .ext file. That might lead to FG loading older version of extension that you have tried to edit instead of newer extension you just downloaded.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/..._and_Debugging

Quote Originally Posted by Corun View Post
    FYI: If you have unpacked extension, in folder with extensions it is read instead of .ext file. That might lead to FG loading older version of extension that you have tried to edit instead of newer extension you just downloaded.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/..._and_Debugging
    A great tip.
    Also you can just unzip it and leave it as a folder for slightly faster FG load times (and easier modification).

PFRPG Ammunition Manager v1.13
    * Fix error where rolling attacks from the Actions tab or Combat tab would result in "attempt to call field 'hasLoadAction' (a nil value)"

@boms was this contained to the PFRPG Ammunition Manager? It was reported as potentially a conflict with my Combat Modifier Calculation, but I haven’t had a chance to look at it yet.

Edit: never mind; I just saw your post in the extension thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dogfisc View Post
    @boms was this contained to the PFRPG Ammunition Manager? It was reported as potentially a conflict with my Combat Modifier Calculation, but I haven’t had a chance to look at it yet.

Edit: never mind; I just saw your post in the extension thread.
    I haven't actually tested it with your extension (it looks cool though), but I definitely had an issue in my code that would have caused that error.

Thread Information