STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 45 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Hi Bmos, love your work! I wanted to inform you that your ammo manager has a misprinted title in the downloads site it says blind site extenstion. thanks again for all you do.

I do have one suggestion for an extenstion. A store generator. So that stores don't always have the same items or as many items. Example your not going to have Sam's Club in a small Thorp but you might have a dollar store with some items. Also let the players interact with store without the GM having to bother keeping track of money. Just an idea.

There was such an extension, but it has been discontinued and I'm not sure if it's still around... a DOE something...

Mattekure has a shop extension and there are several shop generators here and in general in the internet which one could utilize (okay, one needs to do a bit more manual work, but at least a start A customized generator would be nice where you can add items to the list of the generator, but one needs to think about a good concept of that (using random tables etc.)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; December 7th, 2020 at 20:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis Dante View Post
    Hi Bmos, love your work! I wanted to inform you that your ammo manager has a misprinted title in the downloads site it says blind site extenstion. thanks again for all you do.
    So glad you like them
    Can you be more specific about where the typo is? I'm looking through the page there, but am not seeing the typo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramis Dante View Post
    I do have one suggestion for an extenstion. A store generator. So that stores don't always have the same items or as many items. Example your not going to have Sam's Club in a small Thorp but you might have a dollar store with some items. Also let the players interact with store without the GM having to bother keeping track of money. Just an idea.
    I assume this is in reference to the shops extension? I know Zygmunt Molotch also uses this but I haven't ever tried it. Unfortunately as it's a paid extension, my ability to build off of it might be limited (I'm not sure how that works with FG licensing stuff).

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    So glad you like them
    Can you be more specific about where the typo is? I'm looking through the page there, but am not seeing the typo.
    I assume this is in reference to the shops extension? I know Zygmunt Molotch also uses this but I haven't ever tried it. Unfortunately as it's a paid extension, my ability to build off of it might be limited (I'm not sure how that works with FG licensing stuff).
    Yeah, the other problem is that DMSguild basically owns the code in some sense when you publish it there, so, difficult. But recently it turned out that it was basically never really allowed to upload extensions there, WotC only wants modules there, while extensions are changes of FG not of 5e directly. (WotC didn't know what extensions are and that they're there, so, that was ignored all the time) This is why we may now get an own page by FG for such things Then such matters are clearer probably

Hi Bmos, I tried to download a PNG image but for some reason I cant find where it downloaded to when I uploaded the file here. The best I could do was give you the URL I found the error on. Its in big blue letters near top center of page. Sincerely Aramis

https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Amm...nager/releases

The paid for shop extension, is... ok, though not really thought out, by default visible interaction mark-up is visible (though one can edit it to hide that...), no taking into account sub currencies for change (it only works on GP) and a few other niggling issues, ie: it should be able to operate in reverse, but it doesn't delete the items on the charsheet when doing so... I believe it can be made to... there was something with unidentified items that bugged me, but I can't remember... (in my dream shop extension, unidentified items, shouldn't be well priced...)

as a framework it's a great jumping poing shouldn't be too hard, to make it do all that I whine about though ... only issue is licensing... and eh, not my domain to say whether one can edit an extension like that or not... (someone else needs to say)

back to topic:
    Bmos, in your edit of the ACIM, you have the property fragile marked as Fagile, is that intentional, or may that come to bite for a typo later? (I know you're not 'supporting' it, ) just thought I'd point it out... but maybe ti's for a reason...
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; December 8th, 2020 at 06:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    in your edit of the ACIM, you have the property fragile marked as Fagile, is that intentional, or may that come to bite for a typo later? (I know you're not 'supporting' it, ) just thought I'd point it out... but maybe ti's for a reason...
    Thanks. Not a big issue as fragile weapons aren't automated (yet), but I'll fix it.
    Where are you seeing that in FG? I'm just seeing the name of the variables in the code (is that what you mean?).
    Last edited by bmos; December 8th, 2020 at 12:21.

yeah in the code

Thread Information