DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 45 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    I have updated the first post of each of my extension threads with compatibility information regarding Tuesday's upcoming update.
    At this time, around half of my extensions appear to be compatible but have not had a thorough code check performed. The other half are certainly not.

Completed extensions:
    Live Hitpoints v2.0 is now released and has some visual/UI changes.
    Upgrade NPC Actions v1.6 is compatible. It now also works for NPCs you add to the combat tracker via drag/drop, rather than just via encounters.
    Spell Formatting v1.4 is compatible. It also should work better now regarding upgrading spells for new users.
    Last edited by bmos; February 19th, 2021 at 14:36.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I have updated the first post of each of my extension threads with compatibility information regarding Tuesday's upcoming update.
    At this time, around half of my extensions appear to be compatible but have not had a thorough code check performed. The other half are certainly not.
    Live Hitpoints v2.0 is now released, but should not be used until Tuesday the 16th unless you're on the Test channel.
    Upgrade NPC Actions v1.6 is compatible and should also work with current version. It also works for NPCs you add to the combat tracker via drag/drop, rather than just via encounters.
    Spell Formatting v1.4 is compatible and also works with current version. It also works better regarding upgrading spells for new users.
    Awesome job bmos ... as always. Thank you for getting these all ready for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Live Hitpoints v2.0 is now released, but should not be used until Tuesday the 16th unless you're on the Test channel.
    Upgrade NPC Actions v1.6 is compatible and should also work with current version. It now also works for NPCs you add to the combat tracker via drag/drop, rather than just via encounters.
    Spell Formatting v1.4 is compatible and also works with current version. It also should work better now regarding upgrading spells for new users.
    I have tested the 3 extensions you indicated and all 3 look to be working correctly.

I have also tested the 'Ability Drain and Permanent Bonuses' extension and it appears to be working correctly.

I have released a couple slight changes to the OpenDyslexic font package and also a version that works better with dark themes.

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    I have tested the 3 extensions you indicated and all 3 look to be working correctly.

I have also tested the 'Ability Drain and Permanent Bonuses' extension and it appears to be working correctly.
    Thank you! I just looked at the code for Ability Drain and Permanent Bonuses and it looks like you're right.
    At some point I want to find a way to re-implement it as an effect (like CON: 2 enhancement,permanent) which should allow some method of checking for non-stacking bonuses.
    Last edited by bmos; February 17th, 2021 at 19:21.

I have updated more of my extensions:
    Ability Drain and Permanent Bonuses v1.1 is compatible (thank you dllewell for testing).
    Time Manager v1.8 is now compatible and adds chat messages for expiring effects and an 'advanced' option of questionable value.
    Extra Stat to Saves v2.2 should now be compatible (still testing).
    PFRPG Spell Failure v1.4 should now be now compatible (still testing).
    PFRPG Item Durability v2.5 should now be compatible (still testing).

Remaining Extensions:
    PFRPG Total Encumbrance <-- a large extension that will probably make me want to clean things up in the code as well. This has the next most votes.
    PFRPG Malady Tracker <-- needs some updated code but not much. fairly simple thanks to my updates to Time Manager.
    PFRPG Ammunition Manger <-- currently is coded to work on top of Kel's extension. I plan to hold off until that is updated, and work on finishing my automation first (never started my work on having it use up arrows in the inventory).
    PFRPG Sanity Tracker <-- has been neglected for a while and would benefit from code improvement. I don't think gets used much.

EDIT: I made a few mistakes with Item Durability, Extra Stat to Saves, and Time Manager. Please re-download these.
    Last edited by bmos; February 20th, 2021 at 12:24.

Today I updated Live Hitpoints to v2.1 to move the hitpoint details button to the other side of the NPC sheet.
    I also updated Malady Tracker v2.5 to be compatible with the new updates.
    Last edited by bmos; February 25th, 2021 at 16:40.

Huzzah! Thank you for your hard work!

bmos, thank you for all your work on these extensions!

Spell Formatting v1.5
    Upgrade NPC Actions v1.9

Both contain better spell name detection that will ignore sourcebook acronyms that are included as suffixes to spell names.

Also posted v1.10-beta.1 of Upgrade NPC Actions to create some non-spell ability effects automatically
    Last edited by bmos; March 8th, 2021 at 03:21.

Thread Information