STAR TREK 2d20
Page 20 of 45 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    Ammunition Manager v1.14
    * Update for ruleset updates released on 2021-04-13. "Targeted ATK effects now applied to roll line, instead of resolution line."

I was going to just use Pathfinder rules as encumbrance is an optional rule in 4e.

I bought PF2 a while ago and should have bought PF1... darn it! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    I was going to just use Pathfinder rules as encumbrance is an optional rule in 4e.

I bought PF2 a while ago and should have bought PF1... darn it! :-)
    That's the best part. PFRPG is nearly free to play in FG. Ruleset is free, PFRPG - Spellbook, PFRPG - Class and Archetypes, PFRPG - Feats, all free. Then it's just the adventures and potentially bestiaries (although you can get Bestiaries free without pictures too).

Why don't you take a crack at porting it first, it shouldn't be too hard (stripping out stuff mostly). I can take a look too but I've got some projects right now like automating fragile weapons and some bugs I've been avoiding for too long.
    Last edited by bmos; April 30th, 2021 at 00:10.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    That's the best part. PFRPG is nearly free to play in FG. Ruleset is free, PFRPG - Spellbook, PFRPG - Class and Archetypes, PFRPG - Feats, all free. Then it's just the adventures and potentially bestiaries (although you can get those free without pictures too).

Why don't you take a crack at porting it first, it shouldn't be too hard (stripping out stuff mostly). I can take a look too but I've got some projects right now like automating fragile weapons and some bugs I've been avoiding for too long.
    Yeah, I will take a crack at porting it. I'll wait until its out of beta. Some of my players are over equipped and I want to automate their penalty :-)

Ammunition Manager v1.15
    * Code improvements
    * Integration with Item Durability to mostly automate fragile weapons. Weapons with fragile in the properties will be broken on attack rolls resulting in a natural 1 and broken weapons will be destroyed. (requires Item Durability v2.7+)
    * HOTFIX April 27: Make chat messages public

Item Durability v2.7
    * code improvements
    * chat messages when item is broken or destroyed

Customized Item Generator v1.3
    * code improvements
    * add fragile property to properties field
    * chat messaging improvements

Aura Effect v0.9
    * code improvements
    * Fix duplicate effects in 5E and excessive 'no effect found' messaging in all/most rulesets.
    Last edited by bmos; April 27th, 2021 at 18:59.

Upgrade NPC Actions v1.15
    * Improves condition tooltips first introduced in v1.2. Hovering over preset conditions in the effects window will tell you what automation is included for this condition and show you the PFRPG condition description. A ruleset update prompted by upcoming vision changes had broken this feature.

I like the tooltips, (without testing, as I'm on my phone) are they GM only?

might be handy too, for players who are not so au fait with the minutiae... I often get asked what Dazzled etc is..

if it is for players too, then ignore my whimsical commute thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    I like the tooltips, (without testing, as I'm on my phone) are they GM only?

might be handy too, for players who are not so au fait with the minutiae... I often get asked what Dazzled etc is..

if it is for players too, then ignore my whimsical commute thoughts
    Pretty sure it's for both

Extended Natural, Shield, and Armor AC Bonus Types v1.1
    * removed size bonus to armor bonus
    * added enhancement bonus to shield bonus

Live Hitpoints v2.3
    * Effects now shown in hitpoints subwindow (as per issue #11)
    Click here to see raw code changes

Aura Effects v0.10
    * code improvements
    * much better efficiency
    * Resolve error caused by moving tokens not linked to combat tracker
    * Improved compatibility with Combat Groups extension
    * First release with improvements by SoxMax

Spell Formatting v1.6
    * Code improvement
    * Better detection code for 'original spells.' (lesser, greater, communal, mass, quickened, empowered, maximized)
    Last edited by bmos; May 18th, 2021 at 22:29.

Thread Information