DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 45 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    Initial tests with client movement with out token locking is working correctly.

Looking forward to the encumbrance penalty extension. I miss having that one

Quote Originally Posted by chaiwalla View Post
    Looking forward to the encumbrance penalty extension. I miss having that one
    now available for testing
    https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Enc...ag/v1.0-beta.1

I think the only thing missing from Total Encumbrance is the inventory value total (unless I missed that in one of the extensions).

Quote Originally Posted by DCrumb View Post
    I think the only thing missing from Total Encumbrance is the inventory value total (unless I missed that in one of the extensions).
    I chose not to reimplemented that because there are other extensions that do it well. I suggest WatBot2ndBrkfst and FeatherRin's "PFRPG - Character Wealth" extension. I had previously adopted some of the code submitted to that extension by FeatherRin for use in Total Encumbrance.
    Last edited by bmos; April 26th, 2021 at 12:20.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I chose not to reimplemented that because there are other extensions that do it well. I suggest WatBot2ndBrkfst and FeatherRin's "PFRPG - Character Wealth" extension. I had previously adopted some of the code submitted to that extension by FeatherRin for use in Total Encumbrance.
    doh, that saddens me u.u

Net Worth

I have reimplemented it into its own extension, but it requires bmos' CoreRPG Coins Weight extension if you want coin value added in. This is because I and my players like seeing it on the character sheet in an automated way. I did attribute bmos and left in the code that was attributed to other people as well. It should work with 3.5E and up (borrowing part of the table from the Coins Weight extension to match currency names and values).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by DCrumb View Post
    I have reimplemented it into its own extension, but it requires bmos' CoreRPG Coins Weight extension if you want coin value added in. This is because I and my players like seeing it on the character sheet in an automated way. I did attribute bmos and left in the code that was attributed to other people as well. It should work with 3.5E and up (borrowing part of the table from the Coins Weight extension to match currency names and values).
    You're welcome to post this as your own extension
    Thanks for attribution. It's good to see that code isn't going to be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Any possibility of this extension to work with other rulesets? :-)
    Tested it in 4e and got the usual "No vertical anchor defined"

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Any possibility of this extension to work with other rulesets? :-)
    Tested it in 4e and got the usual "No vertical anchor defined"
    There's a lot of PF specific stuff in this one.
    What are 4E's encumbrance rules?

Also, have you considered just playing PFRPG? :P
    Last edited by bmos; April 27th, 2021 at 01:00.

Thread Information