STAR TREK 2d20
Page 11 of 45 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    there is no order of AC bonuses in PF1e, there was in 3.5..., afaik, but not PF1e

so that would be GM dependant

https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2la8j?I...-Bonuses-Apply
    well I actually play 3.5, so (extensions from 3.5 and pf1 are actually compatible to each other)... XD but it's fine, I'll just keep doing as I did so far

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Then it's AWESOME :°D

edit: nope, it also shows player side :/
    It's dependent on how you have your options set up.
    "Show Results to Client" = OFF should hide this from players.

disabling "show results to client" confuses everyone since there's no clear "hit/miss" answer to their attacks (and since I have 30.000 panels open at the same time, I often can't promptly check the chat results when they attack because I have to move away wads of panels, so it's more useful to me for them to see if they hit/miss as they can just roll whatever they need to roll without waiting for me to confirm things)

disabling "show results to client" confuses everyone since there's no clear "hit/miss" answer to their attacks (and since I have 30.000 panels open at the same time, I often can't promptly check the chat results when they attack because I have to move away wads of panels, so it's more useful to me for them to see if they hit/miss as they can just roll whatever they need to roll without waiting for me to confirm things)
    How about (as examples):
    [EXCEEDED BY 18] becomes [EXCEEDED by 15+]
    [EXCEEDED BY 13] becomes [EXCEEDED by 10+]
    [EXCEEDED BY 5] becomes [EXCEEDED by 5+]
    [EXCEEDED BY 8] becomes [EXCEEDED by 5+]

This way it only reveals how many increments of 5 it results in.
    Last edited by bmos; December 5th, 2020 at 17:49.

mhmh.. that might be better (For me)... it still pretty much indicates how much they hit for (but less "mathematically accurate") and helps toward the calculations for some maneuvers from Tome of Battle

mhmh.. that might be better (For me)... it still pretty much indicates how much they hit for (but less "mathematically accurate") and helps toward the calculations for some maneuvers from Tome of Battle
    Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    An extension that subtracts 5 to our cmb roll until we fail vs cmd
    Ammunition Manager v1.8

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Nice, thank you for that. Will make combat maneuver characters much easier

Quote Originally Posted by Sudain View Post
    Nice!
    Shameless suggestion of my own (as the maladies library looks at me with it's eyebrow ****ed): a small extension that allows for automatic re-rolling of miss chance for players that have the blind-fight feats.
    This is another great addition. I'll see about implementation soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Considering the effort Kelrugem has put into the skill check system, I'll wait on that being done (I agree it should be very cool).
    Ah, it is completely okay when someone else (like you ) wants to look into that It is not like that it is nearly done, I needed to early stop working on it because of my thesis In some sense it is "straightforward" to do (but tedious), basically a "rough copy" of the save button, but for skills For NPCs one needs to be a bit careful since only their skills with actual ranks or other bonusses are listed; and one can add custom skills, which is why it cannot be a dropdown list for skills (which would be also very bloated ), rather a field like the tags line where one writes the skill name into it (maybe even allowing/forcing a different ability for the skill when writing e.g. "Ride (Wis)" etc)

Thread Information