FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 45 First ... 789101119 ... Last

I do not see a .mod file for the Critical Hit/Fumble decks, just a couple of .xml files. (BTW, thank you so much for all these great extensions)

Quote Originally Posted by orien45 View Post
    I do not see a .mod file for the Critical Hit/Fumble decks, just a couple of .xml files. (BTW, thank you so much for all these great extensions)
    You have to click Releases on the right to download that. You're welcome

Thank you! ...for all the things!

Your Drain and Permanent Bonuses and Live Hit Points extensions no longer play well together. With just those two extensions loaded, adding a permanent bonus no longer adjusts the ability score. With just the Drain and Permanent Bonuses extension loaded it works as expected.

Screen shots attached showing loaded extensions, before making a change, and after making a change. You can see that the charisma score does not change after increasing the permanent bonus.

loaded.jpg

before.jpg

after.jpg
    Last edited by darrenan; October 27th, 2020 at 16:48.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Your Drain and Permanent Bonuses and Live Hit Points extensions no longer play well together. With just those two extensions loaded, adding a permanent bonus no longer adjusts the ability score. With just the Drain and Permanent Bonuses extension loaded it works as expected.

Screen shots attached showing loaded extensions, before making a change, and after making a change. You can see that the charisma score does not change after increasing the permanent bonus.

loaded.jpg

before.jpg

after.jpg
    Yes, see the first post on the Live Hitpoints thread (I probably should have posted here also).

I made this combined ext file, but feedback from a beta tester seemed to say it wasn't working (messages were not clear enough to know this 100%).
    I have attached it here if you want to try it out yourself.

You can also just go back to v1.0.3 of Drain and Permanent Bonuses but then Extra Stat to Saves doesn't work right (and possibly some part of Live Hitpoints, perhaps).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bmos; October 27th, 2020 at 17:25.

Thanks. I'm not using Extra Stat to Saves so I'll give this combined extension a whirl.

I have looked through the changes in 3.3.12 and don't see anything that I need to incorporate into my extensions.
    As such, they should tentatively be ready for 3.3.12.
    If you run into issues, let me know!

Two updates posted today:
    Spell Formatting v1.2
    Spell Failure v1.1
    Last edited by bmos; November 11th, 2020 at 19:18.

Have posted my adaptation of the original Clock Adjuster extension!
    To avoid confusion, my version is called Time Manager.

Also have posted Spell Failure v1.2 to handle verbal spell failure when under the silence spell!

And a few more drinks added to Alcohols of Golarion v1.1
    Last edited by bmos; November 11th, 2020 at 22:03.

New extension PFRPG Upgrade NPC Actions automatically replaces npc spell effects with those from PFRPG - Spellbook.
    Spell Failure v1.3 adds reminders for concentration checks when characters cast spells while grappled, pinned, or entangled.
    Spell Formatting v1.3 improves the experience for new users and NPCs by automatically upgrading descriptions to fully-formatted text.

EDIT: Live Hitpoints v1.4 posts messages to chat if "regeneration", "fast-healing", "fast healing", "planar", "profane", or "sacred" is found in NPC's HD field (as this is a common error with module conversion process).
    Last edited by bmos; November 14th, 2020 at 12:05.

Thread Information