DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 43 of 45 First ... 334142434445 Last
    Maybe you could just (time withstanding) add in the option panel "automate revert on undead?" so one can decide if to activate it or not?

[edit: just saw Kelrugem already pondered that XD]

Can a mod move posts 415-421 into Kel's thread? Do they have the ability to do that?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...m-s-extensions
    Last edited by bmos; September 27th, 2022 at 12:46.

Encumbrance Penalties v1.9
    * Resolves issues with the wrong encumbrance info being used when encumbered but not wearing armor
    * Adds SPEEDMULT effect to allow for more spell automation
    * Cleans up the codebase a bunch for easier readability (but still a long way to go)
    Click here to see raw code changes

hi! sorry but im noticing an issue with extraplanar containers. sometimes when moving an item out of a bag to another location itll still collapse when the bag is collapsed.

theres another issue with like changing the locations of bags that is more avoidable, seem like sometimes when typing the location if it auto suggests an item thats inside the bag itll basically collapse in on itself and the bag along with everything in it disappears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuto217 View Post
    hi! sorry but im noticing an issue with extraplanar containers. sometimes when moving an item out of a bag to another location itll still collapse when the bag is collapsed.

theres another issue with like changing the locations of bags that is more avoidable, seem like sometimes when typing the location if it auto suggests an item thats inside the bag itll basically collapse in on itself and the bag along with everything in it disappears.
    I guess I'll need to prioritize reworking that... Thanks for the report!

I haven't been able to reproduce these issues. Perhaps it's an incompatibility with another extension you're running or maybe I just need more specific directions to reproduce the issue.

EDIT: actually it just happened! I'll try and figure out why.

haha glad to hear you got it, sorry i was busy the past few days. let me know if i can be of any help nailing down the cause tho

haha glad to hear you got it, sorry i was busy the past few days. let me know if i can be of any help nailing down the cause tho
    I think I have it fixed (along with a couple little improvements). When you get a chance, can you update and make sure your items have re-appeared?

Encumbrance Penalties v1.10-hotfix.2
    * Compatibility issues with new ruleset updates caused by merge tag on template.
    * Compatibility with Advanced Charsheet
    * HOTFIX: block negative speed.
    * HOTFIX: remove merge tag on number_charspeed template for compatibility with FGU 4.3.0
    * HOTFIX: disable checking for disabled character if character level is zero

Extraplanar Containers v1.12-hotfix.6
    * Allow collapsing containers via double-click.
    * Use alternate chat messaging so that 'overfull' messages are broadcast to all users.
    * HOTFIX: Now works in 5E and SFRPG again.
    * HOTFIX: Collapsing items now works in PFRPG2.
    * HOTFIX: Mundane containers now also collapse properly.
    * HOTFIX: Collapsing mundane containers was negating the weight of contents (Issue #10 ). Fixed.
    * HOTFIX: Collapsing extraplanar containers was not collapsing child containers (Issue #11 ). Fixed but only works one level deep.
    * HOTFIX: Contents weight shown within container could get too long due to decimals (Issue #12 ). Now rounds to fewer decimals as numbers gets longer.
    * HOTFIX: Add second function override to fix issues with 2E
    * HOTFIX: Fix containers "collapsing in on themselves" as reported by [Kazuto217](https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...3731-Kazuto217).
    * HOTFIX: Fix potential issue of un-carried containers not allowing collapsing.

Customized Item Generator v1.12
    * Only disallow item creation if total bonus is equal to total bonus from abilities AND total bonus from abilities is not zero. It's not clear to me whether cost-only abilities require a +1, so for now they do not.
    * Add message for item with ability that is missing an enhancement bonus
    * Code cleanup

Ammunition Manager v3.12
    * Resolves issues with the wrong encumbrance info being used when encumbered but not wearing armor
    * Update starfinder ammo reloading by @SoxMax in https://github.com/bmos/FG-Ammunition-Manager/pull/30
    * Compatibility with new SFRPG update by @SoxMax in https://github.com/bmos/FG-Ammunition-Manager/pull/31
    Last edited by bmos; November 22nd, 2022 at 00:25.

I'm in the process of validating my extensions against the new v4.3.3 update on the test server that looks like it may drop in the latter half of next month.
    If anyone finds it useful for me to post builds to the test channel, let me know. Otherwise, I'll hold off until closer to release.

Thread Information