STAR TREK 2d20
Page 44 of 45 First ... 3442434445 Last
    Along with updating extensions for compatibility with the upcoming changes, I'm also fixing reported bugs and addressing some requested features.
    Extraplanar Containers will support containers that limit the number of items that can be put in them (like scroll cases or quivers) and containers that exceed their limits will be tagged in red.

Tons of new stuff posted.
    Mostly minor, but a few extensions got some neat new features.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Extraplanar Containers will support containers that limit the number of items that can be put in them (like scroll cases or quivers) and containers that exceed their limits will be tagged in red.
    First off, great extensions you make, thank you =)

There are containers in Pathfinder 2 that work a little different:

- "Saddlebags come in a pair. Each can hold up to 3 Bulk of items, and the first 1 Bulk of items in each doesn't count against your mount's Bulk limit."

- "A backpack holds up to 4 Bulk of items. and the first 2 Bulk of these items don't count against your Bulk limits."

Would it be possible for Extraplanar Containers to support container like this?

I probaly could do this in a workaround and define a special backpack as a extraplanar container that can hold 2 Bulk, which then wouldn't count, but then the chat message for the full container would trigger at 2 Bulk and not at 4 :/
    Last edited by Azrael1337; March 21st, 2023 at 00:20.

Feedback, it would be great if Hit Margins had options to also show margins for skill checks and saving throws! I often give extra benefits when a player beats a DC by factors of 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    Feedback, it would be great if Hit Margins had options to also show margins for skill checks and saving throws! I often give extra benefits when a player beats a DC by factors of 5.
    Great idea about Saves, but not sure how I could implement that for Skill checks since FG doesn't know the DC unless you roll it from the Party sheet.

Hah, fair observation about the Skill checks. I guess I just glossed over the part where I have a DC in my head. You can't program FGU to read my mind?! Anyway, the saves would be a great addition!

Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    Hah, fair observation about the Skill checks. I guess I just glossed over the part where I have a DC in my head. You can't program FGU to read my mind?! Anyway, the saves would be a great addition!
    You're not the first to ask
    It would be super helpful as there sure are a lot of cases like that.

Extraplanar Containers v1.14-hotfix.1
    • Support Pathfinder 2e-style items that ignore N weight units. Syntax of this is "the first 2 bulk of these items don't count against your bulk limits" as found here.
    • To support this, the weight of items in mundane containers is now counted by combining the subtotals of each mundane container with the subtotal of items not in a container rather than by counting each item not in an extraplanar container.
    • Some other code cleanup also included.
    • HOTFIX: Better string search. No longer case sensitive, "of these items " now optional.
    Click here to see raw code changes

Ammunition Manager v4.0-hotfix.2
    • Reworked UI in 5E and PFRPG to count hits and misses separately and allow recovering either to different ammo items (such as for magic items that lose their magic when they hit).
    • Pretty major back-end changes to support these changes in a modular fashion.
    • All data for extension is now stored in a sub-node of each weapon rather than directly inside the weapon -- kind of like having a subfolder.
    • Removed Starfinder support as it has been forked into its own extension by SoxMax.
    • Updated UI to resize its width along with the rest of the weapon details window.
    • Optional Custom Loading Weapons ext can now add and remove item names and properties from search lists.
    • Loading property in 5E no longer requires loading manually as it takes no discrete action. Crossbow Expert feat no longer used to remove loading button on Crossbows (as they don't have it now unless you do that yourself).
    • HOTFIX: Move 5e field visibility code to another function to facilitate easier extension compatibility patching.
    • HOTFIX: Fix potential issue of onAttackAction not being de-registered correctly in 5e when char_weapon windowclass is unloaded
    Click here to see raw code changes
    Last edited by bmos; March 28th, 2023 at 01:37.

Thread Information