DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Started to say yes, but then checked and Ring of Protection has a deflection bonus. So I found this. According to that, the Natural armor bonus on Amulet of Natural armor is enhancement, but the bonus on a Ring of Protection is deflection?
    That is something different Rings do not provide enhancement bonus to armor (at least I have never seen such a ring, though homebrew might allow that of course)

Magical natural armor is treated as enhancing the existing natural armor, so, it stacks with the natural/native natural armor But different sources of magical natural armor do not stack so, strictly spoken there are two types of natural armor, natural and natural enhancement. I do not think that bmos meant the latter because enhancement bonus is again something different (and only armor, weapons and shields have the enhancement bonus as far as I am aware of)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    That is something different Rings do not provide enhancement bonus to armor (at least I have never seen such a ring, though homebrew might allow that of course)

Magical natural armor is treated as enhancing the existing natural armor, so, it stacks with the natural/native natural armor But different sources of magical natural armor do not stack so, strictly spoken there are two types of natural armor, natural and natural enhancement. I do not think that bmos meant the latter because enhancement bonus is again something different (and only armor, weapons and shields have the enhancement bonus as far as I am aware of)
    Would an Amulet of Natural Armor +1 have an enhancement bonus or natural armor enhancement bonus?

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Would an Amulet of Natural Armor +1 have an enhancement bonus or natural armor enhancement bonus?
    That is an enhancement bonus to natural armor (so, what I'd call natural enhancement bonus, but may be a misleading name, too) So, it is an enhancement for the natural bonus, not a general enhancement bonus
    Last edited by Kelrugem; July 28th, 2020 at 00:40.

It doesn't seem very likely that an amulet of natural armor would have greater hardness or hp by nature of it providing that bonus to a wearer.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    It doesn't seem very likely that an amulet of natural armor would have greater hardness or hp by nature of it providing that bonus to a wearer.
    That is why that stuff can go poof!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

not sure if intentional, but a lot of items are putting material in the size field..

take a clothing item, for example, Artisan Outfit

drag from items list, into character sheet, size field gets put to Cloth...

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    not sure if intentional, but a lot of items are putting material in the size field..

take a clothing item, for example, Artisan Outfit

drag from items list, into character sheet, size field gets put to Cloth...
    oh no! definitely not intentional.
    probably happened when I was changing to title case for compatibility with rmilmine's custom generator.

fixed. new version posted.
    Last edited by bmos; July 28th, 2020 at 10:15.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    oh no! definitely not intentional.
    probably happened when I was changing to title case for compatibility with rmilmine's custom generator.

fixed. new version posted.
    For some reason after the update, the item hardness and hithpoints not updating no matter which version I use. I have even turned off enhanced item and custom item generator.

Thanks

Thank You!

For some reason after the update, the item hardness and hithpoints not updating no matter which version I use. I have even turned off enhanced item and custom item generator.

Thanks
    Just delete the contents of the materials field and it will re-fill with its best guess.
    I don't have it set to overwrite data that exists already (because sometimes the guess is wrong )
    Last edited by bmos; July 30th, 2020 at 13:43.

It is the "PFRPG - Enhanced Items", that extension off for now and all works. Custom Item is working. Perfect.

Thank You!

Thread Information