DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    that's why us lucky sods are here
    Thing is, it doesn't work for me. No item has a "hp/hardness" field of any sort (and I browsed alot of them), I tried to disable another extension I have on items (the custom item generator), but the problem persists. So I asked :P

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Thing is, it doesn't work for me. No item has a "hp/hardness" field of any sort (and I browsed alot of them), I tried to disable another extension I have on items (the custom item generator), but the problem persists. So I asked :P
    Did you try to unlock the item. I also did not see anything until unlock.
    Then you have fields to entry values and then they appear in the item description.
    Last edited by moongleam; July 25th, 2020 at 12:58.

Any known conflicts with existing extensions? (just askin')
    See the compatibility section of the readme (on the extension homepage). Each extension has a lot of good info in the readme (hence the name hehe).
    TO summarize: it probably is not compatible with more, but I know for a fact that it breaks rmilmine's extensions (since we both modify item_main). I think I can fix this eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    - Colour coding of damage doesn't come through on my end
    - neither does dragging a damage roll from the chat window to an item (whether locked or unlocked)
    - DMG/hardness/HP on items, can be mouse-wheeled negative...

Question:
    - Is this intended to take the broken condition/use it/implement it on weapons and armor? (because it doesn't at the moment, but if it did, that would be brilliant)
    I restricted those fields to positive numbers, will be included in next update.
    The color coding (it should be orange if damage is 33% or greater of item hp, red if 66% or greater of item hp, and grey if equal to item hp) and damage are handled by item_main which is modified by a number of different popular extensions including rmilmine's. I would assume you're using it with another extension that is blocking my script from running (which does still add the fields for manual use).

Adding the broken condition effects is definitely on the to-do list, but isn't implemented yet.

Quote Originally Posted by moongleam View Post
    Did you try to unlock the item. I also did not see anything until unlock.
    Then you have fields to entry values and then they appear in the item description.
    Hardness and HP are both hidden unless they have values entered. Damage is hidden unless HP has a value entered.
    EDIT: wow, nesting quotes works! neat!
    Last edited by bmos; July 25th, 2020 at 13:15.

Last edited by bmos; July 25th, 2020 at 17:18.

OK I was using both the

Customized Item Generator for 3.5E and Pathfinder
    and
    PFRPG - enhanced Items
    Test 1:
    with both of these

no colour hp, the boxes aren't locked (even when item is locked) and can't be made negative with v1.0.1

I will now try one by one with v1.0.1

Test 2:

Ok with ONLY the Customised Item Generator v1.0.2 and your v1.0.1

the boxes cannot be made negative, but no colouration of the fields

Test 3:
    with your v1.0.1 and the PFRPG - enhanced Items

Same, fields are editable (item locked or unlocked, and no colouration of damage field)

Test 4:

durability v1.0.1 , yep, it works in isolation

hmm, so it's conflicting maybe with those two somehow

I don't know if this helps but i'll write it anyway!

yes, it says in the readme! I'm always forgetting to read that!
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; July 25th, 2020 at 14:38.

This is a great extension indeed! Thank you "bmos"!

Here is a question, is it possible to turn it on and off by the GM?

Some items like some Artifacts and Magus "Black Blade" can't be destroyed for the most part.

Again, Thanks!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    This is a great extension indeed! Thank you "bmos"!

Here is a question, is it possible to turn it on and off by the GM?

Some items like some Artifacts and Magus "Black Blade" can't be destroyed for the most part.

Again, Thanks!
    Do you mean disabling it for a specific item?
    I think that would be done by just leaving HP and hardness blank/empty, as this removed the damage box (so you can't damage the item).
    Last edited by bmos; July 31st, 2020 at 11:30.

v1.1.0 Broken condition automation

https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Ite...ses/tag/v1.1.0

This is new functionality that I have tried to test comprehensively, but I'm sure you will all find interesting ways that it's broken
    Enjoy and please pass along any script errors or other issues/bugs you find.

v1.2.0 Update: Hardness/HP Calculator

I figured this would be harder... 7 hours later it's pretty much done (other than fixing whatever bugs I haven't found yet).
    Thanks to dellanx for the ideas and motivation

EDIT: I had a typo; it was working for armor and items but not weapons.
    Here is latest version:
    https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Ite...ses/tag/v1.2.1

EDIT 2: I added almost all the other material types!
    Here is latest version:
    https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Ite...ses/tag/v1.2.2
    Last edited by bmos; July 26th, 2020 at 23:17.

cool!

since it now works with Enhanced Items, what are the chances it will work with rmilmine's Customised Item Generator in the future/what's required?

Thread Information