STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Try this:
    Woot! No Errors so far. Spell damage works real well, but weapon damage applies 4 damage points at a time. The CRIT was 111 HP damage on the +4 mithral agile breastplate.

Tried damaging "Scimitar +5 (adamantine/holy)"
    Type: Magic Weapon
    Subtype: Martial One-Handed Melee
    Spell damage works real well on weapon, but weapon damage did not take at all.

I tried to open "Crystal Moon Sword" one of my custom artifacts it is a "long sword +6 adamantine impact keen vorpal" and got this error: Opened Crystal Moon.jpg. Put both blades side by side.

bmos this is looking better and better!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

I didn't change weapon damage at all because:
    "Objects are immune to nonlethal damage and to critical hits."
    Looks like I read that back when I was writing that part and made it ignore critical damage.
    This is also the case in 3.5E.

I think I need to see your db.xml entry for that weapon as I think something has effected its gm only field.
    Last edited by bmos; August 13th, 2020 at 10:57.

Sent db.xml via PM.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Sent db.xml via PM.
    Wow, I have no idea why you ended up with a bad db entry, but your gmonly field (which is from enhanced items) was formatted as plain text when it should be formatted text.
    Perhaps an old version of Enhanced Items used to use plain text. I manually upgraded the xml formatting, so hopefully you shouldn't have any more issues.

Am I remembering correctly that you only upgraded to Enhanced Items 4.21 recently?
    I posted in that thread so hopefully soon we will know what actually happened
    Last edited by bmos; August 13th, 2020 at 10:58.

I have 4.21, and yes recently.

Thank You!

So how you you factor in the bonus hardness and hitpoints magic items gain for each +1 enhancement bonus

Quote Originally Posted by DSG0084 View Post
    So how you you factor in the bonus hardness and hitpoints magic items gain for each +1 enhancement bonus
    Automatically. Is this not working for you?

Automatically. Is this not working for you?
    It seems that "Steel" does not populate automatically at least on a "rapier", once I edit name steel rapier it calculates for "steel". That is cool that the fields are editable.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    It seems that "Steel" does not populate automatically at least on a "rapier", once I edit name steel rapier it calculates for "steel". That is cool that the fields are editable.
    ah, I did not include that search term
    I have added it and will post an update next week. If anyone has any other weapon names that should be searched for, let me know.

You can also type in the substance, size, and thickness manually and use the button to calculate hp and hardness from those.

EDIT: would a set of buttons to roll saving throws for the item be useful? I know it has come up in my game a few times (mage's disjunction).
    Last edited by bmos; November 30th, 2020 at 12:49.

ah, I did not include that search term
    I have added it and will post an update next week. If anyone has any other weapon names that should be searched for, let me know.

You can also type in the substance, size, and thickness manually and use the button to calculate hp and hardness from those.

EDIT: would a set of buttons to roll saving throws for the item be useful?
    That would be neat.

Thank You!

Thread Information