DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 18 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Is there a way to add a sort function by "DC" and "Category Type" (i.e., contact, ingested, inhaled, or injury).
    I've been meaning to add more fields to sort by. I've added this to the Issues list to remind myself next time I have time to work on this.

hey... checking this out.

according to your helpful vid, i followed instructions; then up to 2:05 - 2:45, i advanced rounds but no dice auto-roll? nothing.

(however, when i dropped in leprosy, i get an immediate onset auto-roll).

either i'm missing a step or there is an extension conflict.

Attached Images Attached Images
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post
    i advanced rounds but no dice auto-roll? nothing.
    From the README:
    Automated rolling of saving throws based on elapased time. This requires my Time Manager (which is based on pr6i6e6st's Clock Adjuster extension).

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    This requires my Time Manager

kk thx -- having issues with time manager (as you already know)... will loop back and report if i run into further issues once the other issue is resolved.
    -----

ok now that i have the time manager extension working, i tried to apply some maladies for testing.

the one in your video works perfectly as you illustrated. nice.

now, i put leprosy in as it has longer onset and duration (see image for reference).

i had set rolls automated for this test.

the initial roll when i dropped disease on pc happened to be 3 weeks onset. so to test this, i needed to advance +3 weeks.
    so since there is no week adjustment, i put in 40 days (12 more days more than onset time).
    i assumed if i advanced a round or 2 in tracker after this adjustment, it should pick up the time of 40 days have passed?
    if that were the correct assumption, then the initial save (after 28 days) should have rolled automatically, or no?

there was no save roll.

i then reset everything (onset: 7 weeks or 49 days) and put in a drastic time advancement: 30 more days beyond the onset time.
    still no save roll when i advanced round in combat tracker.

am i not understanding how the extension works with the combat tracker, and am missing something?
    i was assuming the combat tracker is picking up time data from the time manager.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -----

am i not understanding how the extension works with the combat tracker, and am missing something?
    I'll make a better video which should hopefully answer some of these questions!

I'll make a better video which should hopefully answer some of these questions!
    that would be great!

might i suggest zooming in somehow to make everything bigger (not that i have issues with reading things small on-screen)...

it will help see what details you're illustrating. enlarging the video didn't help as that only made the resolution really low and details still illegible.

let me know if you'd like me to assist with anything in these efforts!
    -----

might i suggest zooming in somehow to make everything bigger (not that i have issues with reading things small on-screen)...
    it will help see what details you're illustrating. enlarging the video didn't help as that only made the resolution really low and details still illegible.
    The downside of having a 4k monitor! My videos are illegible for those with less resolution.
    I'll try to record the next one with FG in windowed-mode so that it is lower-resolution (and thus text and other small elements will be larger in the video).
    Just posted it; processing will take a while but I think it should be more legible
    Last edited by bmos; January 4th, 2021 at 22:09.

Just posted it
    very nice. the extra efforts is much appreciated.
    -----

very nice. the extra efforts is much appreciated.
    Hopefully it explained it adequately? Let me know if there are any further questions about how it works.

Thread Information