DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 18 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudain View Post
    Lovely, thank you!

Is there a way to have an option to set (possibly in the options gear(?)) the effect to be unidentified when the roll happens? So rather than showing [POISON] Fortitude (against Drow Poison) next to the roll show akin to [Unknown] Save-Type (against Unidentified) and possibly hide the resulting effect. Not sure if it's also possible (or makes sense) to do it per disease/poison or not. I'm thinking of a couple use-cases.

* Player has Full knowledge (they've identified the poison/disease). Gm has full knowledge.
    * Player has Partial Knowledge (likely due to status effect) - knows what effect type is but wouldn't know exact details. GM has full knowledge.
    * Player has No knowledge, but knows something was rolled and can see their roll. GM has full knowledge.

* Effect is visible to GM.
    * Effect is visible to GM and Player.
    I can definitely toggle the visibility of the roll; that's a great idea for a 'half-step' towards identifiable diseases.
    I've been kind of busy lately (I am meaning to get to the rest of the monster poisons and diseases soon!) with work and converting a holiday adventure module for my group, but I'll add it to my list

How do I get the Malady database into the extension?

This looks like a great extension, I think you could just title it 'Affliction Tracker' and use it for disease, poison and curses as they all use the Affliction game mechanics.
    Last edited by orien45; October 20th, 2020 at 19:35.

Quote Originally Posted by orien45 View Post
    How do I get the Malady database into the extension?

This looks like a great extension, I think you could just title it 'Affliction Tracker' and use it for disease, poison and curses as they all use the Affliction game mechanics.
    It does work with those items as well, the title is from before I added that stuff
    The .mod file goes in the Modules folder (like how the .ext goes in the Extensions folder) then you can open Library > Modules and click Load on the "Maladies Library".

I do not see a .mod file, just a couple of .xml files

Slight digression: the Clock Adjuster says that weather can be figured in with the proper tables. Is this 'live' or is this a future update?

Quote Originally Posted by orien45 View Post
    Slight digression: the Clock Adjuster says that weather can be figured in with the proper tables. Is this 'live' or is this a future update?
    I think that works, but I've never tried it.
    See the original extension thread for more info. I just changed a few things about it to allow backwards compatibility with Classic and a few such tweaks.

Here is the maladies library; I guess I had not linked it in the main post until now!
    Download Maladies Library

Thank you!

If anyone wants to help get more creature diseases entered (I am very slowly working through the spreadsheet that Sudain put together -- have just posted 5 more), I have documented the required xml format here. If you know how to use GitHub, you can edit and submit your changes there. If not, but you know how to work with xml you can just make a document of your submissions and attach it here.

See attached for a spreadsheet of the remaining maladies.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I've got some days off at the end of the month so I'll take a crack at writing a script to help automate that data conversion. Just wanting you to know your call for people to help out isn't being ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudain View Post
    I've got some days off at the end of the month so I'll take a crack at writing a script to help automate that data conversion. Just wanting you to know your call for people to help out isn't being ignored.
    That would be awesome. I think I can use my Upgrade NPC Actions extension to auto-link them to NPC sheets also!

Thread Information