DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretwulf View Post
    Oh! Sad to hear that. He apparently fixed the problem with "Live Hit Points from Constitution", i'm not having that weird behaviour anymore.
    Waiting eagerly for the day in wich your extensions will be compatible with Advanced Effects of rmilmine!
    The fix with the disease roll is gladly easy, I try to do that this weekend The compatibility with rmilmine's extension can sadly still take a while, hopefully I have more time soon

I will wait eagerly. Your extensions are constantly saving my weekends haha!

I'm gonna see if I can fake the mythic version of Bleeding Critical with this extension.

Mythic Bleeding Critical (Combat, Critical, Mythic)
    Your deadliest blows unleash rivers of blood.

Prerequisites: Bleeding Critical, Critical Focus (mythic).

Benefit: The bleed damage dealt with Bleeding Critical increases by your tier. Stopping this bleed damage requires a Heal check with a DC equal to 15 + 1/2 your tier. Any magical healing ends the bleed damage normally.

You can expend one use of mythic power to deal 1 Con bleed, in addition to the hit point bleed damage you deal with this feat. This effect increases by 1 for each additional use of mythic power you expend.
    I want to see if I can add a "disease" effect that causes CON damage every round.

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    I'm gonna see if I can fake the mythic version of Bleeding Critical with this extension.

I want to see if I can add a "disease" effect that causes CON damage every round.
    No, it doesn't do what I thought it did. Oh well, was worth a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    The fix with the disease roll is gladly easy, I try to do that this weekend The compatibility with rmilmine's extension can sadly still take a while, hopefully I have more time soon
    Don't bother, I figured out the issue with the compatibility patches. I was fixed with load order

I thought I had tried that, but apparently not! I shall include patch for compatibility in Tuesday's update.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Don't bother, I figured out the issue with the compatibility patches. I was fixed with load order

I thought I had tried that, but apparently not! I shall include patch for compatibility in Tuesday's update.
    The problem is that my result handlers were overwriting the ones from other extensions, maybe it is now the other way around when your load order is higher? We'd need to test

No, it doesn't do what I thought it did. Oh well, was worth a shot.
    Yes, no automated penalties. It just simplifies rolls.
    Have you looked at the Remove Effect Extension's increasing penalties effect?

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Yes, no automated penalties. It just simplifies rolls.
    Have you looked at the Remove Effect Extension's increasing penalties effect?
    I have not.

EDIT: Ok looked at it to see if there was something I was missing. Not seeing anything jump out. I know I can manually apply MULTI: CON: -1 but I am looking for something that would function something like DMGO but accept ability damage. I was thinking that your disease tracker applied the Effect line at the set frequency. I understand now that the effect line is descriptive text not action effects.
    Last edited by mozmonar; August 28th, 2020 at 22:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    The problem is that my result handlers were overwriting the ones from other extensions, maybe it is now the other way around when your load order is higher? We'd need to test
    If that were the case, I think I would have had to add compatibility patches for mirror image and my own extensions as well (which I have not had to do). It seems that since the function registerResultHandler is in ActionsManager and you replace ActionsManager, any extensions that load before you have their resulthandlers lost. By having my extension after yours, when mine calls registerResultHandler, it is talking to your copy of ActionsManager.registerResultHandler.

Indeed, upon closer inspection, ActionsHandler.registerResultHandler contains "local aResultHandlers," which (I think) means your copy of registerResultHandler doesn't have access to the contents of the original aResultHandlers.

Testing this hypothesis is certainly worthwhile as it is only that. If it proves correct, perhaps you can adjust ActionsManager to replace the handlers you modify rather than starting that array over again (or not, it's easy to change load order).
    Last edited by bmos; August 28th, 2020 at 22:25.

I have not.
    If you set up a 'spell' action with the effect "MULTI: constitution damage; CON: -1" using that extension, it allows the effect to be applied multiple times.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oval-Extension

It would require action every round, but no more messages saying that the target already has the effect.

Thread Information