STAR TREK 2d20
Page 14 of 18 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    I have a question: when the malady entry from the Module is locked, in the description, we can't see with which NPC the corresponding malady is linked if any.
    The moment I unlock the entry, the Associated NPC shows right away. Is this intended or should there be a visible line to know to which NPC the disease is related when the entry is locked?

Thank you ^^ Amazing job you both

Also, about Bubonic Plague, the Daughter of the Dead (Source: inner Sea World Guide) can give such a horrible disease with an onset: immediate. Could it be added?

Bubonic Plague: Great claw—injury; save Fortitude DC 20; onset immediate; frequency 1/day; effect 1d4 Con damage and target is fatigued; cure 2 consecutive saves. The save DC is Charisma-based.

Here I will add edits of Errors I think I found :
    There is also a Morgod Jelly REMOVEME entry :P
    Heartrot Disease SPECIAL entry seems special but I don't know why.
    There is a disease named "p", seems horrible to catch!
    Phycomid Spores ISDISEASEYETACTSLIKEPOISON seems like a weird name but there is another without the long caps tag
    In Wendigo Psychosis, there are some weird writings: When a victim’s Wisdom reaches 1

These are the entries that are seen in exact doubles:
    Cairn Linnorm Poison
    Cave Scorpion Poison
    Chillbane Fever
    Druj Nasu Disease
    Ettercap Poison
    Fiendish Bile
    Filth Fever (the Scarab Swarm one)
    Giant Bee Poison
    Mummy Rot
    Nervous Consumption
    Nightmare Ettercap Poison
    Ningyo Flesh
    Ochre Eurypterid Poison
    Peuchen Poison
    Shriezyx Queen Poison
    Skull Ripper Poison
    Stone Curse
    Syricta Poison
    Warmonger Wasp Poison

Some diseases have the same name but are slightly different, one for example has the source while the other doesn't, but their entries are the same for the rest.
    Last edited by Khoredran; April 16th, 2021 at 01:15. Reason: New doubles found

Quote Originally Posted by Khoredran View Post
    I have a question: when the malady entry from the Module is locked, in the description, we can't see with which NPC the corresponding malady is linked if any.
    The moment I unlock the entry, the Associated NPC shows right away. Is this intended or should there be a visible line to know to which NPC the disease is related when the entry is locked?

Thank you ^^ Amazing job you both

Also, about Bubonic Plague, the Daughter of the Dead (Source: inner Sea World Guide) can give such a horrible disease with an onset: immediate. Could it be added?

Bubonic Plague: Great claw—injury; save Fortitude DC 20; onset immediate; frequency 1/day; effect 1d4 Con damage and target is fatigued; cure 2 consecutive saves. The save DC is Charisma-based.

There is also a Morgod Jelly REMOVEME entry :P
    Yes, that was by design. I was intending to have all disease entries merged into single listings, but this is more convenient although a bit messy (having different entries for different NPCs).
    I will be making that visible in a future update. Thanks.

I have added that Bubonic Plague variant and will include in next update.

EDIT: have posted v1.5 with all the changes you have posted up to this point. Thanks!
    Last edited by bmos; April 17th, 2021 at 12:27.

There is a disease named "p", seems horrible to catch!
    lol

Thank you for the double check and reporting errors.

Hello Everyone,
    I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction on correcting this. When I use any poison, after the first round, all 6 rounds of a poison's duration roll at once. <See Video>
    https://youtu.be/ar463j4rMmg
    I have FGU updated.
    Only Malady Tracker and Clock Adjuster are installed for this test.
    I deleted previous extension versions, opened FGU, closed and dropped in the latest copies (downloaded today), restarted FGU and this is what's happening. Since no one else is mentioning this, I'm assuming I'm the only one. What can I try to fix this?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction on correcting this. When I use any poison, after the first round, all 6 rounds of a poison's duration roll at once. <See Video>
    https://youtu.be/ar463j4rMmg
    I have FGU updated.
    Only Malady Tracker and Clock Adjuster are installed for this test.
    I deleted previous extension versions, opened FGU, closed and dropped in the latest copies (downloaded today), restarted FGU and this is what's happening. Since no one else is mentioning this, I'm assuming I'm the only one. What can I try to fix this?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
    Unfortunately there is a bug with that. I am in the process of rewriting the timing code to be aware of initiative count.

Hello bmos! Thank you for the heads up. I'm actually relieved that it's a bug. That means its not just some crazy issue with my system/install/campaign file, etc.

Thanks for looking into it! If there is any help you need testing or anything just let me know.

Last session the party's ranger got 4 negative levels due to energy drain. I've made a note of the time of day the negative levels were accrued and I've got the NLVL: 4; set so the math is happening, but this made me think of the Disease Tracker to tracking the time of day for the negative levels saves. Not sure if anyone else ran into this case or not but I'm curious to see how it'll work out mid-session and I thought I'd pass it on as a possible use and a possible addition to the maladie library so people can add it and manually edit the required save DC.

Negative levels remain until 24 hours have passed or until they are removed with a spell such as restoration. If a negative level is not removed before 24 hours have passed, the affected creature must attempt a Fortitude save (DC 10 + 1/2 the draining creature’s racial HD + the draining creature’s Cha modifier; the exact DC is given in the creature’s descriptive text). On a success, the negative level goes away with no harm to the creature. On a failure, the negative level becomes permanent. A separate saving throw is required for each negative level.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudain View Post
    Last session the party's ranger got 4 negative levels due to energy drain. I've made a note of the time of day the negative levels were accrued and I've got the NLVL: 4; set so the math is happening, but this made me think of the Disease Tracker to tracking the time of day for the negative levels saves. Not sure if anyone else ran into this case or not but I'm curious to see how it'll work out mid-session and I thought I'd pass it on as a possible use and a possible addition to the maladie library so people can add it and manually edit the required save DC.
    would require a sub-type coded in, NLVL: 1 permanent I think

like have temp & perm bonuses

but that would be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    would require a sub-type coded in, NLVL: 1 permanent I think

like have temp & perm bonuses

but that would be cool!
    since the penalties are the same for temp/perm I usually just put it in as: Permanent; NLVL: 1 to help me remember how many have become permanent
    Last edited by bmos; May 18th, 2021 at 21:36.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    since the penalties are the same for temp/perm I usually just put it in as: Permanent; NLVL: 1
    Interesting, I'll have to give that a try. Thank you!

Thread Information