FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 12 of 17 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Yes, no changes needed to modules.
    It's looking like Sudain's getting close to having creature poisons added though. Then my auto-linking code in Upgrade NPC Actions comes into play for real
    is this what I think it sounds like? castable actions/spell for poisons from NPCs?

so it'll probably require some spot-checking
    dont'worry Sudain, give it to me, I'll break it, or my players will we'll change it as it goes

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    is this what I think it sounds like? castable actions/spell for poisons from NPCs?
    No, it just adds a link to any relevant diseases on the NPC's Notes tab.

You can see this in action with a select few NPCs:
    https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Mal...eases/tag/v1.3

I have added your idea as issue [3] on Upgrade NPC Actions
    Last edited by bmos; February 28th, 2021 at 18:20.

Hello bmos,
    I just started using the Tracker Extension last night and found it is rolling all 6 rounds at once on the first round of the save.
    Multiple Rolls 2021-04-04_101427.png

[4/4/2021 10:11:44 AM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [4/4/2021 10:12:15 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_diseasesave.lua"]:79: attempt to index a nil value
    [4/4/2021 10:12:15 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_diseasesave.lua"]:79: attempt to index a nil value
    [4/4/2021 10:12:16 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_diseasesave.lua"]:79: attempt to index a nil value
    [4/4/2021 10:12:16 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_diseasesave.lua"]:79: attempt to index a nil value

I updated FGU, reinstalled the Tracker Extension, Clock Manager, turned off all other extensions, then did a full restart. It is doing it with any of the poisons I test.
    Am I missing something? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    I just started using the Tracker Extension last night and found it is rolling all 6 rounds at once on the first round of the save.
    Thanks for the report. I'm not seeing the multi-roll behavior but I am seeing the script error. Will fix that and hopefully it also addresses your other issue.
    Last edited by bmos; April 4th, 2021 at 23:19.

Will fix that and hopefully it also addresses your other issue.
    Thanks, bmos!

Thanks, bmos!
    posted. let me know if you're still seeing issues with rolls

It's still happening. I isolated the occurrence.

It only happens when the Clock Manager changes time. I tried it 8 different times and every time, on the same round that the Clock Manager posts: "The time is 6:44 AM" the save rolls 5 or 6 times.

I tested this by advancing the rounds 5-7 times, then applying the poison. It got to the '10th' round and rolled all the dice.
    When I apply a 6 round poison in rounds 1-3, it works just fine.

EDIT: the log error, however, is gone - Thanks!

It's still happening. I isolated the occurrence.

It only happens when the Clock Manager changes time. I tried it 8 different times and every time, on the same round that the Clock Manager posts: "The time is 6:44 AM" the save rolls 5 or 6 times.

I tested this by advancing the rounds 5-7 times, then applying the poison. It got to the '10th' round and rolled all the dice.
    When I apply a 6 round poison in rounds 1-3, it works just fine.

EDIT: the log error, however, is gone - Thanks!
    Ah, that helps a lot.
    I have been meaning to rewrite that code anyway, since I want it to trigger on the correct initiative count rather than rolling all at the top of the round.

Ah, that helps a lot.
    I'm glad that helped. Thanks for all the hard work you put into these extensions. They make the system a lot more efficient to use.

Yes indeed, thank you a TON!

Working on the 's's right now, so still in progress.

Thread Information