FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 18 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Would there be a possibility to add the 6 types of insanity? It shouldn't be hard to implement, the only difference is that the DC lowers each saves by the CHA bonus of the target (min 1) and the saves must continue to be made until the DC eventually reaches 0. The frequency of the cure save is fixed to one week and the onset dice roll is already coded in the extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Khoredran View Post
    Would there be a possibility to add the 6 types of insanity? It shouldn't be hard to implement, the only difference is that the DC lowers each saves by the CHA bonus of the target (min 1) and the saves must continue to be made until the DC eventually reaches 0. The frequency of the cure save is fixed to one week and the onset dice roll is already coded in the extension.
    I have another extension for that, although it doesn't do automatic saving throws (at least not yet).
    https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Sanity-Tracker

Check out my thread in my signature, I have a bunch of extensions that might be hard to find on their own.

The thing is, the Sanity tracker didn't seem to be linked to the Clock Manager extension to automate rolls, that's why I went here to ask since it could be simply merged with the disease tracker. Also, the Sanity tracker doesn't seem to be linked to NPC's either, that's why I went for the malady extension since it seemed better implemented. The campaign I'm GMing is not using the Horror Adventures madness rules but only the 6 insanities from the Game Mastery guide, which are closer to how you coded the diseases.
    Unless I am missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Khoredran View Post
    The thing is, the Sanity tracker didn't seem to be linked to the Clock Manager extension to automate rolls, that's why I went here to ask since it could be simply merged with the disease tracker. Also, the Sanity tracker doesn't seem to be linked to NPC's either, that's why I went for the malady extension since it seemed better implemented. The campaign I'm GMing is not using the Horror Adventures madness rules but only the 6 insanities from the Game Mastery guide, which are closer to how you coded the diseases.
    Unless I am missing something?
    Ah, was not aware of those. I'll look into it.

Games Mastery madness stuff was supplanted by the release of Horror Adventures, so it's a bit of confusion about that, especially with some names...

I think I got it done.

Not 100% correct, but should be 90-95% correct. I believe that there are duplicates and there are some curses and infestations that would require a little TLC; but on the whole it should be a good start.
    Last edited by Sudain; April 13th, 2021 at 22:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudain View Post
    I think I got it done.

Not 100% correct, but should be 90-95% correct. I believe that there are duplicates and there are some curses and infestations that would require a little TLC; but on the whole it should be a good start.
    Wow!! Awesome.
    This will have recreated all the poisons and diseases that I had added previously, right? so I should just replace all the existing entries?

This should be an addition, not a full replacement. I started at ID 221 IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudain View Post
    This should be an addition, not a full replacement. I started at ID 221 IIRC.
    Ah, wasn't sure if you had skipped the ones I already added or not.
    Great.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Ah, wasn't sure if you had skipped the ones I already added or not.
    Great.
    Yup, just happy I could help. And I learned a ton about monsters and poisons/diseases along the way too. I just hope the end result helps people run their games a little bit better.

Thread Information