FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pathfinder 2E Advanced Player's Guide

Do we know yet if the Pathfinder 2E Advanced Player's Guide, due in print soon, is going to be available for Fantasy Grounds?

Yes, it will be available for FG. The conversion has been handed to SmiteWorks and it's now in the Paizo review/approval process. I'm hoping it's going to be released July 30th (the official release day of the Paizo product) but there's still a few things that need to complete to meet that date.
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Postponed New date To Be Confirmed.
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks very much for the quick response.

Any updates here?

Just wondering if we can expect to see it by end of day!

I've asked the SmiteWorks production coordinator if it will be released today. Things tend to go into a big black hole the last week before release.
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Postponed New date To Be Confirmed.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Really looking forward to this book! Hope to see this in the shop soon!

What's that I see?

Probably the fastest email notification to purchase time I've ever made. order.png

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadWoulfe View Post
    Probably the fastest email notification to purchase time I've ever made. order.png
    Muy rapido!

There's been four orders so far - two from the USA, one from Germany and one from Sweden. Thanks everyone!

Sorry it was a day late (due to Steam only making it available today).

Thread Information