STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Building Parcels?

Having some weirdness here... I started building some parcels of items. I created a new parcel and then went to the item lists but couldn't drop and drag any items into the parcel. I can create the item from whole cloth though. I tried dropping items from the core Hellfrost book and the core SWADE book. What happened to the drop and drag feature?

Parcels.png

from item lists do you mean from sidebar that it looks like in image, or from a story thing? Older books if not updated tended to simply list items rather than have an individual created for each thing.

From memory, try not dropping onto an already listed item.

Could simply be sensitive drop spot, might need to reload FG, occasionally get an issue wher its acting funny and just need to close and restart usually fixes it.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

No, it's just not doing it. I create a Parcel (or even open up an existing one - just to test that as well) and then go into the Items tab. I drag and drop the item but ... nothing happens...

As a side-note, I can still drag and drop onto character sheets... No issues there...

Are you using FG Unity? SWADE is still under a lot development for FGU, as I understand it. Found this in FGU threads:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ghlight=parcel

Parcels are working in FG Classic, so if its in Classic what Extensions and Modules are you using?
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

No, I've just got FGC. I disabled all of my optional extension (NPC Maker, the Hellfrost theme, MotD, and Adventure Deck). Still no luck... Looks like whatever fix was used for FGU might be needed for FGC.

What version of FGC are you using? I tested FGC and FGU before my last post and FGC was working fine, while FGU didn't and I looked into it.

FGC is v3.3.10 and Savage Worlds Adventure is 5.2, Savage Worlds Deluxe is 4.1. Both worked, so if extensions are disabled, then maybe try updating if you haven't or unistall and reinstall.
    Ultimate License Holder

FG version is 3.3.11 (so a newer one than you're currently running). SWADE is v 5.2.5 (so also newer). We might have identified our culprits here...

Just created a test campaign for SWD (it's version 4.10.3) and it's a no-go too...

I just tried building a parcel in FGC v3.3.11 with CoreRPG v3.3.11 and SavageWorlds v5.2.6. I specifically tried loading Hellfrost Players Guide and SWADE Players Guide; and dragging the blanket from both. It worked for me.

I found a copy of SavageWorlds v5.2.5 and loaded that; and saw the same issue. So, it looks like the fix is queued up with the next SavageWorlds update.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information