DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: import campaign

import campaign

hi all,

how do I import my old campaign to Unity?

I saw in a post that I have to copy the Campaign folder from old to Unity. I did so but all my notes and personalized stuff are missing. No idea what I did wrong.

thanks!

Blog Entries
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ampaign-to-FGU

Where were your notes and 'personal stuff'? What is personal stuff? NPCs? Did you create those in modules? You will also have to copy over any custom/non-vault modules, extensions, etc.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post

Where were your notes and 'personal stuff'? What is personal stuff? NPCs? Did you create those in modules? You will also have to copy over any custom/non-vault modules, extensions, etc.
    notes taken in the Notes section.

I modified the chat text boxes of some pins on the player's map to translate stuff in french, it's easier for me than having to translate on the spot.

I'll have a look at the link.

thanks!

I followed the instructions in the link, but it won't work. No PCs, no notes, nothing.

I believe that the PCs should be there, right? Can it be a conflict with Rob Twohy's coding stuff?

thank!

Blog Entries
    It could be a conflict with an extension, but unlikely? Try it with no extensions loaded.

When you copy over the campaign, it should include Notes as those are stored int eh campaign folder (db.xml I think). Any edits to modules are also stored in the campaign, so changes to stories should work.

You might have to send the campaign file to support with a link to this thread is no one else has ideas (or post the campaign here if you don't mind sharing it)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It could be a conflict with an extension, but unlikely? Try it with no extensions loaded.

When you copy over the campaign, it should include Notes as those are stored int eh campaign folder (db.xml I think). Any edits to modules are also stored in the campaign, so changes to stories should work.

You might have to send the campaign file to support with a link to this thread is no one else has ideas (or post the campaign here if you don't mind sharing it)
    well, i decided to re-create my notes, there are not so many. I'll import each char and the rest doesn't really matter after all.

thanks!

Thread Information