STAR TREK 2d20

Licence Key Not Working

Hi Purchased a one month licence key on 20/07/20 for FGC Standard @ $3.99.

I used the key to log in and was working correctly, but have tried to run FGC today, and get an error (see screenshot).

To update I have to remove the key, which then allows me to update, but even after update, still shows invalid key.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Did you cancel your subscription right after getting it?

Welcome to the FG forums BloatedNikNak!

Some info related to what Nylanfs is referring to here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...onexplaination
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Did you cancel your subscription right after getting it?
    I did cancel the reoccurring payment in pay-pal this morning. I did not want it to roll onto a second month, as I also currently have a sub for FGU.

Welcome to the FG forums BloatedNikNak!

Some info related to what Nylanfs is referring to here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...onexplaination
    Thank you for the welcome

I did not realize that this would cancel my sub with immediate effect though.

I guess that is on me.

Email [email protected] and explain the situation. They may be able to work something out.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Email [email protected] and explain the situation. They may be able to work something out.
    I just did.. Thank you

Thread Information