STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by YggBjorn View Post
    The string has been given to a team of Scientists, Physicists, Televangelists, Illusionists, and Gary. Gary makes really good coffee.

We've got top men working on the answer. Top men!
    Way to go Gary!
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    How long is a piece of string?

When it is done, it will be done

Ikael is converting it, so it will rock, but be patient.

Lost Colony took me little time to convert, but it did not require LUA coding to rewrite SWADE game mechanics, Deadlands Weird West does.
    I would like to at least try to work on CorePRG+, I'm comfortable in Python, I use R and MATLAB as well. I used Lua some time ago when working on Minecraft Mod called Computercraft.

What would I need to learn and edit CoreRPG+ to convert or at least edit the system to get some of my favorite systems?

Blog Entries
    FWIW @Ikael said Pinnacle only provided him with 50% of the art assets needed. It's basically done and if push comes to shove, it will be released sans art then have the remaining art patched into a post-release update. Just depends on how the decision falls, and it's the holiday season now so I don't think I'd look for anything til next month at the earliest.

Artless with working theme and automation is better than no release
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Release go-ahead will be up to Pinnacle, they may not want it released until it is complete.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by YggBjorn View Post
    The string has been given to a team of Scientists, Physicists, Televangelists, Illusionists, and Gary. Gary makes really good coffee.

We've got top men working on the answer. Top men!
    The length of the string is equal to twice the length as measured from one end of the string to the centre point of the string.

I keep thinking the FG release has happened every time this thread gets bumped.

Quote Originally Posted by fubeca150 View Post
    I keep thinking the FG release has happened every time this thread gets bumped.
    So do I. And each time disappointed. The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if they are delaying the release of the art so they can complete the release for Foundry hoping they avoid any competition and people simply buy from the Pinnacle Store and use foundry for their products. I definitely hope that isn't the case but understand why they would do so.

Thread Information