DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Update: I have finished the adaption work, committed all material for Smiteworks and final QA testing and release preparation phase has started.
    AWESOME! Sign me up, bro!
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

Update: I have finished the adaption work, committed all material for Smiteworks and final QA testing and release preparation phase has started.
    ZanySafeHarvestmen-size_restricted.gif
    Everybody lies...
    -Dr. Gregory House, HOUSE MD-

Urge to destroy world, rising...
    -Black Mage, 8-Bit Theater-

Thank you hopefully it hits the store soon

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    And high five, too.

Hi Ikael,

Thank you so much for your hard work and determination. You are a huge boon to this community! Do you have any word back from Smiteworks on when the QA and preparation phase will complete and the module/setting will be available in the store? My players and I are so super stoked to kick a long-term Deadlands Weird West campaign off and Fantasy Grounds Unity will be our playground...

Thanks again for everything you do!

-Vaughn

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    Hi Ikael,

Thank you so much for your hard work and determination. You are a huge boon to this community! Do you have any word back from Smiteworks on when the QA and preparation phase will complete and the module/setting will be available in the store? My players and I are so super stoked to kick a long-term Deadlands Weird West campaign off and Fantasy Grounds Unity will be our playground...

Thanks again for everything you do!

-Vaughn
    SmiteWorks has not provided ETA provided but just today they asked if I could provide one more screenshot of the product for store page purposes
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Oh that sounds promising. Good to hear

I know Blood Drive is currently available in the store for the DLR edition, but is there any chance it will get updated for SWADE based on the recent Kickstarter? Reading through the pre-release version of the pdf sent to backers now and I’m not seeing huge changes. If not, it’s almost as easy to just use the new version of Deadlands when it’s available and SW Maker to copy/paste the NPCs in from the pdf then bother with purchasing the existing FG modules and having to convert them myself.

I swear the title of this topic needs to be changed. Every time it pops up, I grab my wallet and go straight to the store. HAHA!

Deadlands Weird West is AVAILABLE NOW!!

Thread Information