5E Character Create Playlist

Deep Magic Module; Error

Moderator: Moved to Unity Beta thread

Hi,

I just installed an error message when loading Deep Magic in the library.

I am using FGU. Log attached
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; July 21st, 2020 at 22:11.

I don't know what the Deep Magic module is or where it comes from but it looks like it hasn't been zipped up properly.

Also you are running extensions so I'd test in a campaign without those extensions in case that's the issue - although unlikely in this case.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I don't know what the Deep Magic module is or where it comes from but it looks like it hasn't been zipped up properly.

Also you are running extensions so I'd test in a campaign without those extensions in case that's the issue - although unlikely in this case.
    Deep Magic was a module done under a Kobold Press kickstarter. It was released to backers this morning. I had the same issue and sent an email to FG support.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Same issue here, hopefully it gets resolved soon. "an error has occurred when parsing Entity Name. Line 19784, position 25.

Quote Originally Posted by ChairJockey View Post
    Same issue here, hopefully it gets resolved soon. "an error has occurred when parsing Entity Name. Line 19784, position 25.
    Has anyone let the module developer know?

I am guessing they will have to fix it. It is stating exactly where to look as well (line 19784, position 25). Probably an unsupported character, should be simple enough for them to fix.

I sent an email to Kobold Press with the error. Hopefully it gets resolved soon!

And it's been resolved... Everything should work fine now.

Thread Information