DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Vanishing Text / Titles / Other Graphical Anomalies

I am not positive, but I THINK that this is happening more often when I have many windows open, but still....

When using Fantasy Grounds for an extended game (multiple hours), I start to encounter situations where text just vanishes, or other graphical issues...here are some examples:

1) TITLES for opened elements (story, encounters, etc.) are blank. Sometimes closing and reopening resolves, but sometimes not.

2) TEXT in opened elements is blank. Sometimes closing and reopening resolves..sometimes not.

3) Entire sections of player sheets are missing for me, but often NOT for the player (leading to my theory about windows) - example: for one player the HEADER for traits was there, but I couldn't see the three items there while the player could..Open/Close NEVER has fixed this - to resolve this I've had to exit FG and return (so maybe different bug?)

I am currently using the 5E rules set with no other 3PP extensions on Win 10 - Alienware Aurora R6 (I know..get a new computer)...

Thanks,
    JT

I have seen this issue aswell and quite often find hovering the mouse over the missing text and moving the scroll wheel resolves the issue, the most often cases where the scroll wheel does not resolve the issue is populated tables or the weapons/armor pop out menus where these do have to be re-opened several times to see everything, but these issues do seem to be happening less frequently with updates to unity in my experience

Don't know if this will help but Intel is having some driver issues with Java, perhaps related?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWu3dyXlbAM

Thread Information