STAR TREK 2d20

How long before the APG is available to purchase and use on FGU?

Same as the title. I just recently decided to go all in with paper and FGU and am buying every single hardcover book, pdf file and modules for FGU. Ive noticed the gamemastery guide, Lost Omens gods and magic are not available for FGU yet. How long do new books usually take to be available for FGU? I dont wanna start running campaigns until the APG is out but I also don't wanna wait another 6 months either. So if anyone kinda had an estimation of how long new product takes id appreciate it

Some information here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...finder-2-books and in the thread linked therein.

There are a lot of moving parts - not least the final review stage with SmiteWorks and Paizo. Lost Omens Gods and Magic has been going through that review stage for 3 weeks now. The APG should be fast tracked by Paizo and SmiteWorks and we hope to have it available for official release on July 30th, but there’s many things that could cause that to slip.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Awesome! Thank you for the response. I was hoping for a quick work since its such a core book people are wanting. If it takes a couple extra weeks im cool, just didnt want to wait moooonths lol keep up the good work! Loving yals program and the community. You guys put so much work into all of this.

Thread Information