FG Spreadshirt Swag

Bug Report - The Drop & Vulnerable

Minor thing that might go unnoticed in the heat of battle.

RAW Vulnerable and The Drop do not stack only the higher valued one applies (namely, The Drop). (See p.100 in SWADE).
    Currently in the FG SWADE ruleset, if a character has both the #Vulnerable and #The Drop effects applied, attacks against them are made at +6 (instead of +4 as it's supposed to be).

Easy fix: In the effect list change "The Drop" from [@Attack +4, @Damage +4] to [@Attack +4, @Damage +4, Ignore #Vulnerable]

Edit: While I have your Attention, the #Command effect should be "Command [Shaken +1, Stunned Recovery +1]" as per the Description of the edge in SWADE p.45.

Cheers,
    Wilhelm
    Last edited by chillhelm; July 19th, 2020 at 12:17.

Quote Originally Posted by chillhelm View Post
    Minor thing that might go unnoticed in the heat of battle.

RAW Vulnerable and The Drop do not stack only the higher valued one applies (namely, The Drop). (See p.100 in SWADE).
    Currently in the FG SWADE ruleset, if a character has both the #Vulnerable and #The Drop effects applied, attacks against them are made at +6 (instead of +4 as it's supposed to be).

Easy fix: In the effect list change "The Drop" from [@Attack +4, @Damage +4] to [@Attack +4, @Damage +4, Ignore #Vulnerable]

Edit: While I have your Attention, the #Command effect should be "Command [Shaken +1, Stunned Recovery +1]" as per the Description of the edge in SWADE p.45.

Cheers,
    Wilhelm
    Excellent discovery and brilliant suggestion how to resolve the issue! I have applied the changes and it will be part of upcoming v5.2.6 release
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information