DICE PACKS BUNDLE

StarFinder Bundle should be broken up as an option: Core bundle and Adventure Bundle

I would love to have the Starfinder Bundle as a Core Bundle option.(Essentials) This would make keeping up to date on all the core books easier. Then have a Adventure Paths bundle also so we can keep up on that. (maybe a Society bundle?) . I know it would have to do with some Paizo agreement to allow it. Similar to Paizo subscriptions. I know we were able to do it for D&D since I have their Essentials bundle.
    Just asking if that can get Paizo to think about it.
    Also while I am at it would love to see more Map packs. I love the Starfinder Tile pack I got with Unity. (more please)

No arguments from me there. Should be a Game Masters Bundle (Reference manuals), Adventure Path Bundle and a Starfinder Society Bundle...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

There should also be smaller bundles to get all the parts of an adventure path at a smaller discount.

Hell, I'd be happy if AP bundles just added with one click!
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

agreed to all of that.

Thread Information