FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries

Community Maps, Resource Links

*Always a Work in Progress. Feel free to reply with suggestions.*

All of the links below include multiple maps. Unless otherwise specified, all maps are free for personal use and the creator retains all other rights (meaning these can not be redistributed even if for free).

Community Artists & Cartographers
    This is a list of links for various members who have map sharing threads. A brief description follows each to help you find maps of interest to you.

Non-Fantasy Maps
    Last edited by LordEntrails; August 9th, 2021 at 18:04. Reason: links from all pages included

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Adventure Module Maps
    These may be complete or supplemental maps for various published adventures.

Other Map Resources
    Anything else that may be of value to those looking for maps for use in FG (including Patreons, Cartographer/artist websites, etc).
    Last edited by LordEntrails; September 22nd, 2021 at 04:38.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    *reserved*
    Last edited by LordEntrails; July 22nd, 2020 at 18:13.

Blog Entries
    I believe that now all links from posts in this forum have been listed if they have about 6+ maps/images. If I've missed any, or anyone wants other links etc just jump in and let me know.

Is there a way to know if a map has Line of Sight? I just did my first map, and it's a lot of work.

I'll check if I can share that one, since it was a semi random download which I added LOS to.

Edit: unfortunately it can only be found on a site which quite probably has "borrowed" it from somewhere else, adding lots of advertising. So can't share.
    Last edited by Milmoor; March 7th, 2021 at 19:09.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    Is there a way to know if a map has Line of Sight? I just did my first map, and it's a lot of work.
    At this point I would assume not since most of these pre-date FGU. But, as we add more I will try to specify those that do get LOS added to them.

Blog Entries
    Added Xorn's Mystara maps in the Adventure section. Check them out for dozens of maps from various Mystara adventures, gazetteers, and more.

Thread Information