DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Version 1.05 download?

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a download for version 1.05? I have the license for 2.0 but the game I am supposed to join is still using 1.05 because of ruleset incompatibility with 2.0

Did you delete the old version of FG I? I have both on my machine, after teh install of FGII, and I can run both.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm1333
    Does anyone know where I might be able to find a download for version 1.05? I have the license for 2.0 but the game I am supposed to join is still using 1.05 because of ruleset incompatibility with 2.0
    Fantasy Grounds v1.05 can still be purchased at DriveThruRPG:

https://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/catal...th=3839&skip=0

Seems a bit odd to have to pay to downgrade from fg2 to fg1 when you get a free upgrade from fg1 to tg2

That doesn't really solve his problem, since he already paid for the product.

My suggestion would be to obtain the install file from one of the other people involved in the game you're trying to join. As long as you paid for the game and have a legitimate registration key, I don't think SmiteWorks will mind.

Will version 2 licenses work with a 1.05f installation?
    Is is okay to give someone who has version 2 a 1.05f install file?
    Are the people buying FG2 able to get 1.05f as well in their download area?

I ask as there seems to be a few new players on the boards, who only have FG2. For a while, they will only be able to join games that are using the standard D20 ruleset - as everyone tries to update their custom rulesets. This may well limit the games they can join for a while.

Any comment from the developers?
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

From the fantasy grounds FAQ:

Purchasing Fantasy Grounds II (FGII) does not include the previous release of Fantasy Grounds. The license key works for both releases but the purhcase of FGII gives the legitimate right to use only FGII.

Thanks for this - haven't gone to the FAQ for a while
    That's cleared that up - new players will have to wait for custom rulesets to be converted before they can join these games
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Well, hopefully new player's go out and buy it form the link above then upgrade to 2.0 to have access to both. Hope they check these forums first. Otherwise, gotta wait.
    "Excellence can be attained if you Care more than others think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical, and Expect more than others think is possible." - Author Unknown.

Thread Information