STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: RMC v2.1.7

RMC v2.1.7

RMC v2.1.7 was released today. The Campaign Setup now contains a button that links to the RMC Guides on the Wiki. I also update the ? (help link) on the Options to go to the RMC specific Campaign Options section.

Dakadin

RMC v2.1.7
    [Fixed] Script error - attempt to index local 'nodeAttackList' (a nil value)
    [Fixed] NPC attack/defense updates on CT don't get used by the CT unless the NPC is removed/added back to the CT
    [Fixed] Text issues in Spell Law
    [Added] Link to RMC Guides to Campaign Setup
    [Updated] Help Link on Options to point to the RMC specific help section
    [Updated] column_string.lua script for better extension compatibility

As usual top job mate

If it can be said enough, THANK YOU for your and everyone that has contributed to this community driven ruleset on FG!

Just the new ranged weapon auto-tracking of distance/ranges is worth the price of admission and reduces extra clicking within FG for Players let alone GMs!

Thanks Majyk and Ardem. I appreciate it and all the people that have stepped up to help me out with the ruleset. It allows me to spend more time coding. I have a list of things that I still want to add to the ruleset but please let me know if you have any ideas for things that would make it easier to play RM using FG. I might already have it on my list but then again I might not.

Hi Dakadin,

I hope I am putting this in the right place.

I just started playing around with RMC again. I was very glad to see you have continued this effort. I have always and continue to be a big fan.

In 2.1.7, when I open up a character or try to make a new character, I receive this error:
    Code:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/rules_races.lua"]:65: attempt to index a nil value
    I continue on and attempt to create a character. The monk, seer, lay healer, and warrior monk do not receive SD as a prime stat. Even if I force the check box to make SD primary, when I Roll All the field unchecks and does not bring the Temp/Pot to 90.
    Senoj -- Ultimate License in FGU/FGC | Roll20 Pro Member
    Currently on hiatus....but wanting to play something.

I figured out the Script Error. I had a <<New Race>> created, but no information in it.

The SD thing is still happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Senoj View Post
    Hi Dakadin,

I hope I am putting this in the right place.

I just started playing around with RMC again. I was very glad to see you have continued this effort. I have always and continue to be a big fan.

In 2.1.7, when I open up a character or try to make a new character, I receive this error:
    Code:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/rules_races.lua"]:65: attempt to index a nil value
    I continue on and attempt to create a character. The monk, seer, lay healer, and warrior monk do not receive SD as a prime stat. Even if I force the check box to make SD primary, when I Roll All the field unchecks and does not bring the Temp/Pot to 90.
    Hi Senoj,

Yes, you can put them hear.

I tracked down both issues along with one other that I found when testing the SD primary stat. I will have them all fixed in the next release which should be on Tuesday. Thanks for pointing them out.

Dakadin

I take that back. I found a bunch of little things to fix based on tracking these bugs down. Newly created professions and races in a campaign weren't always getting checked. The fixes for all of these will still be ready for Tuesday's release though.

Awesome, Dakadin. Thanks for the fast turn around.

Thread Information