DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFM 5E homebrew Mon or Thursday night

Looking for more players to join a homebrew campaign. I have run the campaign in person with a group, but this will be the first time on Fantasy Grounds. We will be looking for up to 4-5 new players.

Games will alternate on either Monday or Thursday every month due to work schedules. We are looking to play from 6ish - 11 ish est.
    No d&d experience required.

You will start at lol 2 and campaign has been built to go all the way to lvl 20 of so desired.

World has relative high magic influence.

The campaign is about 50-50 combat and story base.

I enjoy unique back stories and do my best to work them into the campaign to make them more personable.

I'm interested and those times work for me. I'm new to fantasy grounds. Will you be using FG Unity or Classic?

I would be interested. East coast time zone with pretty stable work hours. I have both FG and FGU. Please let me know when you would like to talk or do a session zero.

I am interested

I am interested. Those times and days work for me. My discord is Bram9208#2647

I almost always have thursdays and usually mondays off so that works for me. discord is raziel#6896. looking to play a LG/NG/CG paladin sorcerer. I have unity, will purchase standard classic if needed.

Question: you say the mon/thu will alternate monthly, does that mean the game isn't going to be weekly? If it is in fact a weekly game, i'm interested. Cosmic Noodles#1064 on discord. Hit me up if you are still looking for players. Thanks!

Thread Information